Leaves curling look burnt

• Thread starter MrGood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGood

MrGood

Hey guys and gals... noticed one of my plants kinda looks burned but not from nutrients. Not sure whether it’s heat or light stress or Possibly a root problem? If you can help me out I’d appreciate that

Leaves curling look burnt
growsince79

growsince79

Hey guys and gals... noticed one of my plants kinda looks burned but not from nutrients. Not sure whether it’s heat or light stress or Possibly a root problem? If you can help me out I’d appreciate that
Looks like light stress. What light and how close

MrGood

MrGood

Looks like light stress. What light and how close
I have two. one is a marshwell and the other is a bloomspect both about 38” above from plants. I have two plants in the same tent but only that one is having issues

growsince79

growsince79

Imo the 10w led chips fry plants. Only suitable for supplemental. Some plants tolerate it better than others. Ditch the blurple and you will do much better.

MrGood

MrGood

Imo the 10w led chips fry plants. Only suitable for supplemental. Some plants tolerate it better than others. Ditch the blurple and you will do much better.
Ahhh ok yea only one of them is having the issue. The other is thriving in both lights. But gotcha remove the blurple one 💪 appreciate it boss

Top Bottom