Leaves Curling Up Around At Bud

• Thread starter HMCSBUDBA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What do I do about curling leaves and will they reveg and grow?

• Help

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HMCSBUDBA

HMCSBUDBA

I have an unknown strain from seed germination in early February put in ground first week of May. Fox farm feeding schedule followed for grow big and big bloom. Over 6" of rain in the last week. This sativa started budding within a week of being placed in the ground. I am in the SE US. Temps have been 80-90 F with direct sun to 60 at night with mild days below 80 this week. I have had a couple of successful grows without additional nutes but small yields. Buds on the neighbor plant are perfect and beautiful but I know it's very early for budding. My question couldn't be found on the forums so I wonder if the curling is from heat stress. I imagine the sativas will reveg based on threads I have read. Will the buds be ok upon reveg on the curled leaf plant? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Last couple are 2 indicas neigbors who want to start budding. Thank you very much!

Leaves curling up around at bud
Leaves curling up around at bud 2
Leaves curling up around at bud 3
U

Unicorns

If you put them in the ground at the beginning of May they went into flower.There is not enough daylight then. I'm not totally sure of the date but I think it's May 20th where there is enough light and it's safe to ground them and continue growing without them going into flower. They should start to flower at the end of July if all goes well.

Tat2420

Tat2420

That's the earliest I could ever plug em in. Usually this is my weekend but it's been pretty wet here this year with huge hail storms this week so I'm waiting til the 1st.

Top Bottom