Leaves Curling Up, Don't think it is heat stress.

• Thread starter pennywize
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pennywize

Hey guys,
I have been struggling to figure out why these fan leaves are curling up so hard. It has been like 2 weeks of this. Temps are under 70-80 at max, and humidity is at 65%. I am roughly 7 weeks into flower.

Pennywisejpg
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Looks like sever heat stress to me. What's temps at canopy level ? I've had them curl up like that from over feeding too, just not that bad. Hope your harvest is not effected. Best of luck !

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

What's your humidity fluctuation between lights on and off?

P

pennywize

I have a temperature probe at the canopy level, it is reading 75. The humidity has stayed at about 60-65% day and night

P

pennywize

I have also put a fan right above that specific canopy to try and reduce any heat that might exist. I have an 4 inch exhaust fan and AC

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Another question. What type of lighting are you using ? Glass hoods ? Etc?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
air cooled raptor 6
Ok. It's not light spectrum I'm sure. If it was me I would flush immediately. I'm more inclined to think if it's not heat , and heat THAT bad would burn more. I think you may have salt build up. A good flush will not hurt and will show you recovery in hours if it is. Best of luck. Keep us posted.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I been using Nectar for the Gods nutrients, all organic. I was under the impression these nutes aren't a bunch of salts that can build up like that.
I've not studied or used NOG. But give her a good flush and find out. You might be surprised. Lots of "organic" products have organic salts these build up over time and cause havoc. Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Here's some users of NOG saying FLUSH it !!

m8ty

m8ty

What about root aphids do you see any crawling around in the roots?

P

pennywize

I don't believe I have any aphids but I had a problem with fungus gnats, sprayed azamax a few times, seemed to help

Top Bottom