lEAVES CURLING

• Thread starter 5280HigH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

5280HigH

What's up guys i last night I went into the grow and I noticed my NYC diesel wasn't looking so hot she kinda looked a lil droopy and the fan leaves are curling in and down I checked the soil and its moist but idk what could be the problem I would post pics but I'm on my phone itg won't let me . The leaves are green no discoloring the sides curling inward and the tips are slightly down any one have any ideas she's about week six into flowering . One more thing on my sweet tooth which is at week eight this sat she has some fan leaves that are grren but with little yellow specs on them its not on all of them just a few its so close to the end I just don't want it fuckin up before she's done

T

Toes

Hard to tell without pictures...but I want to guess Nitrogen overdose. Do the leaves look like claws almost?

5280HigH

Yea they kinda do look like claws yea my bad without the pics stupid phone ill post some when I get home from work but how would I go about if its nitrogen overdose

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not just photos, but to best help we need to know how she's been being grown and what, if anything, has changed prior to observing what you have.

click80

click80

yeah....in the meantime a quick flush prob wouldnt hurt....[[[props to the always helpful seamaiden]]] ;o]

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Try letting them dry out completely before doing anything and you can eliminate over watering as one of the problems. If they aren't drinking the water the nutrients can easily burn them. Then only give them water until the leaves come back up. Thats what I would do. Good luck

B

bonerface

How long have they been in soil and how far along are they, it could be your typical overwatering scenario. Wait till the plant uses all of its water before watering it again. I let my first inch of soil dry to a dust before watering again. Make them work for it. The leaf canoeing is from light/ heat stress. Move the light up and add a fan on her.

My larry og had this same issue.

P

pure arghan

i agree

yeah....in the meantime a quick flush prob wouldnt hurt....[[[props to the always helpful seamaiden]]] ;o]

sound like shes geting to much nitragen and a flush is only good way to sort that, abot a week, then give half her usal fed, wait a day and see how she go's.
hope this helps and good luck with all your grow's :harvest:

P

pure arghan

i agree

sound like shes geting to much nitragen and a flush is only good way to sort that, abot a week, then give half her usal fed, wait a day and see how she go's.

G

greanfingers

thanks for the posting i'm havin the same problem,But only on one of mine ths others are having the same sollution but showing no signs of drooping.

P

pure arghan

the one with drope could be your best plant

thanks for the posting i'm havin the same problem,But only on one of mine ths others are having the same sollution but showing no signs of drooping.

dose the plant that has druped drink more than the outher plants?
if so that should be your best plant when it comes to havest as the more a plant can take up though the roots the more bub it will perduce but you need to cut down the fed on that one and watch the outhers carfuly as it can take 2-3 days before a plant shows its stress depending on the strain, the old rule of thum is to keep on the low side of feding a plant and the old ones are always the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom