Leaves discoloration, please help me!

• Thread starter Dimi87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dimi87

Dimi87

Hello. I have a white widow auto, growing in soil, pot and outdoors.Yesterday I noticed that the leaves look very bad and the situation goes worst. Also I found some white worms inside the soil and other tiny white shits. Could you please tell me what is going on?

Leaves discoloration please help me
Rawkn

Rawkn

Hi dimi. I'm not quite sure of the problem but I do see that's the bottom. Is the plant a lot taller? If it's only a couple lower leaves that get less light you may not have a big problem there. Leaves that get less light get cannibalized by the plant, as do nutrient deficient plants. Also how old is the plant? And do the top leaves look better than the lower ones? Do the have 5-7 fingers on the leaves? I ask because the lower leaves don't look the right shape either.

Dimi87

Dimi87

Hi dimi. I'm not quite sure of the problem but I do see that's the bottom. Is the plant a lot taller? If it's only a couple lower leaves that get less light you may not have a big problem there. Leaves that get less light get cannibalized by the plant, as do nutrient deficient plants. Also how old is the plant? And do the top leaves look better than the lower ones? Do the have 5-7 fingers on the leaves? I ask because the lower leaves don't look the right shape either.
Hello friend and thanks for the reply. The plant is one month old. The strain is white widow auto and growing in a pot, soil and outdoors. No I have not 5 or 7 fingers, she has only 3(maybe this is the genetics, I really don't know). The top leaves look much better. Here are some photos and a video.

IMG 20210629 123554
IMG 20210629 123537
IMG 20210629 123332
IMG 20210629 123322
IMG 20210629 123312
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Idk it's an auto so doesn't make sense. Looks over watered but I never seen a plant in flower with 3 fingers leaves.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Give the soil a few days to dry out. Looks like some kind of deficiency starting. When you do go to water next, i'd suggest a compost tea. Very interesting mutation. Looks okay otherwise

Dimi87

Dimi87

Idk it's an auto so doesn't make sense. Looks over watered but I never seen a plant in flower with 3 fingers leaves.
If you see the last picture, the bottom leaf has 5 fingers. But the whole plant has 3 fingers! I don't know either. It was doing fine except the past 2 days so it has white shits in soil and decease on the leaves.And yes it is overwatered cause I watered with neem when the soil was completely wet because I wanted to kill these bastards. I'm a bit upset because I see my plant go to hell and I am not able to help it. All my effort was for nothing. It seems that the problems cannot stop from chasing me. I really can't just sit and enjoy my plant to grow, instead I have things to worry about all the time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wish I could help with the bugs... just not overly versed I'm them. But yeah thats odd cause it really looks like it's revegging.

Dimi87

Dimi87

Give the soil a few days to dry out. Looks like some kind of deficiency starting. When you do go to water next, i'd suggest a compost tea. Very interesting mutation. Looks okay otherwise
The soil has already everything so the deficiency may caused by something else. Recently I found one orange worm too so maybe the soil has a couple more inside, I don't know.I'm thinking to buy beneficial nematodes and If the problem continues then I will plant it directly in the ground and I will let it do wherever it wants.

Dimi87

Dimi87

Alright so I managed to film those bastards.You will see them if you pay attention, especially at the end of the video-they fly!

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Bugs love the damp conditions. Before you take chemical solutions, try thoroughly drying out your medium.

Edit, beneficial neme's are good too.

Rawkn

Rawkn

Wow, those things jump around. I'm sorry I'm not sure what they are or if they're a danger to the plant. I do also think it looks like it's revegging. If it's an auto flower, I can't see it revegging, it just looks that way. I have seen a few strange mutations like this with a friend's plant. He's been growing for 30+ years, so he knows what he's doing, but sometimes climate stress or just odd genetics can cause these strange mutations.
Other than the previous suggestion of drying it out some I don't believe I can be a lot of help but I do feel bad for you. I'm sure most any grower can relate to having problem after problem, sometimes with no idea what happened. It can really demoralize you but I can assure you if you don't give up you'll have fun and have plants you're very proud of in the future. It'll be worth it. I really wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can help you and you'll have much better luck in the future.

Happy growing đź‘Ť

Dimi87

Dimi87

Wow, those things jump around. I'm sorry I'm not sure what they are or if they're a danger to the plant. I do also think it looks like it's revegging. If it's an auto flower, I can't see it revegging, it just looks that way. I have seen a few strange mutations like this with a friend's plant. He's been growing for 30+ years, so he knows what he's doing, but sometimes climate stress or just odd genetics can cause these strange mutations.
Other than the previous suggestion of drying it out some I don't believe I can be a lot of help but I do feel bad for you. I'm sure most any grower can relate to having problem after problem, sometimes with no idea what happened. It can really demoralize you but I can assure you if you don't give up you'll have fun and have plants you're very proud of in the future. It'll be worth it. I really wish you the best of luck and I hope someone can help you and you'll have much better luck in the future.

Happy growing đź‘Ť
I have a Bcn critical auto and it grows the same way.Flowers and 3 finger leave. Maybe it's just me, the worst grower haha! Yeah, it's very disappointing not because I was expecting some huge yield-I am totally noobie so this is illusion-but because I spent days and days of efford. I mean, when I saw the flowers and smelled them I was so happy!I was watching them to grow and I was feeling proud. Finally I could have my own stuff. I have 5 plants and it seems I will not smoke my cannabis or I will smoke just a bit. In my country, weed is illegal so I'm trying to do my best to grow without having any trouble.Cannabis is my soul's medicine and in the end I don't know if I will have it or not. Thanks a lot for your kind words my friend, really appreciate it! I wish you perfect and big yields!!

Dimi87

Dimi87

Bugs love the damp conditions. Before you take chemical solutions, try thoroughly drying out your medium.

Edit, beneficial neme's are good too.
I watered them yesterday with neem but they didn't seem to care at all. I will try beneficial nemes and I hope to find peace finally! If I leave the soil to dry out will it stop them or it will give me more time to fix it?

Rawkn

Rawkn

Could you tell us what kind of soil/medium is? What are your lights, and their distance from plants? Are the Temps and humidity good, and fairly consistent? What type of fertilizer/soil amendments do you use? Do you have a way to test the PH of your soil? What type of water do you use? Do you know it's ph, or if it has chlorine in it. Lots of questions I know, and maybe you can't answer all, but the more people here know, the more likely someone may help you avoid future problems.

I know how you feel Dimi. I had times where I had beautiful plants, I was so proud, then one problem or another would show up and the harvest either never happened, or were less than ideal. It can really make you want to quit or convince yourself you aren't smart or good enough. It's not true. I think most people either don't give their plants enough love, and some give them way too much. Sometimes less is more. 1 person says use this product, someone else says also use this, and that. Before you know it you've got 15 different things in your soil, some fighting each other,when really only 2 or 3 of those products are needed. I've found simple is better usually. That's why I've been growing plants in pure worm castings, or pure cow manure, or pure compost, then testing them together, then with a new amendment, etc etc. Really I just love doing 100 tests to keep me busy, but the goal is to see how little I can get away with while making great plants. Complex grows can be very fun too, I just want to find some of the simplest to maybe pass on what I learn to those who like things some, don't have much time, or much money,and,because I'm just weird and don't like following the crowd. It's more fun to make my own soils and do things my own way based off experience, not what people say is right or wrong.

I've rambled. My point is, be careful you aren't making your grow too complicated for your abilities. When first reading about growing cannabis it was overwhelming how many products people use and how perfect they say everything must be. Now I find I can basically grow them like any garden plant. Fairly simple ingredients, I don't ph my water, measure ppm of anything. Eventually you just look at your plant and know if it needs water or food, has root problems etc. I don't see spending 50% more money for 15% more yield lol.

I wish you much luck and I hope you can provide information that will help others help you. Keep your head up. It gets easier I swear!

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Hello. I have a white widow auto, growing in soil, pot and outdoors.Yesterday I noticed that the leaves look very bad and the situation goes worst. Also I found some white worms inside the soil and other tiny white shits. Could you please tell me what is going on?
Looks like it could be a drainage issue, I don't see any perlite in your mix. The roots are probably oxygen starved or sitting in water

Latest posts

Top Bottom