Mix full strength.
Add drainage to the pot.

See the closeup of baby Whiteflies.

PlantTherapy
Whitefly larve
Last edited:
Dimi87

Dimi87

I'm not sure... another area I have limited knowledge but stress can do weird shit to plants

Could you tell us what kind of soil/medium is? What are your lights, and their distance from plants? Are the Temps and humidity good, and fairly consistent? What type of fertilizer/soil amendments do you use? Do you have a way to test the PH of your soil? What type of water do you use? Do you know it's ph, or if it has chlorine in it. Lots of questions I know, and maybe you can't answer all, but the more people here know, the more likely someone may help you avoid future problems.

I know how you feel Dimi. I had times where I had beautiful plants, I was so proud, then one problem or another would show up and the harvest either never happened, or were less than ideal. It can really make you want to quit or convince yourself you aren't smart or good enough. It's not true. I think most people either don't give their plants enough love, and some give them way too much. Sometimes less is more. 1 person says use this product, someone else says also use this, and that. Before you know it you've got 15 different things in your soil, some fighting each other,when really only 2 or 3 of those products are needed. I've found simple is better usually. That's why I've been growing plants in pure worm castings, or pure cow manure, or pure compost, then testing them together, then with a new amendment, etc etc. Really I just love doing 100 tests to keep me busy, but the goal is to see how little I can get away with while making great plants. Complex grows can be very fun too, I just want to find some of the simplest to maybe pass on what I learn to those who like things some, don't have much time, or much money,and,because I'm just weird and don't like following the crowd. It's more fun to make my own soils and do things my own way based off experience, not what people say is right or wrong.

I've rambled. My point is, be careful you aren't making your grow too complicated for your abilities. When first reading about growing cannabis it was overwhelming how many products people use and how perfect they say everything must be. Now I find I can basically grow them like any garden plant. Fairly simple ingredients, I don't ph my water, measure ppm of anything. Eventually you just look at your plant and know if it needs water or food, has root problems etc. I don't see spending 50% more money for 15% more yield lol.

I wish you much luck and I hope you can provide information that will help others help you. Keep your head up. It gets easier I swear!
I purchased this soil from a store. I asked them to give me something for outdoor plants, so they gave me a soil and they told me that it is already parasite free and composted so I didn't have to use any fertilizer until the first 3 to 4 weeks.They didn't say though that the modern soils are designed to keep humidity longer for water economy, so the first 2 weeks I think I overwatered a bit until to understand what's going on .After about a month I began to feed with a liquid and light fertilizer which has a ratio of 3-3-5(i know that the N number has to be higher during the veg, but I feared nitrogen toxicity so I chose something more balanced. I don't know if I did right though). I used a half dose of recommendation, just to be safe, and I increased slowly from week to week. The fertilizer is ATA Nrg organic growth C by the way. I grow in the pot and outdoors so my only source of light is the blessed sun🌞.I try to avoid direct sunlight when the temp is too high-and the last days is f... ing hot-so my plants receive few hours of direct sunlight. I have a 3 to 1 meter which can show me the values of ph, light and moist-don't imagine something fancy though, it's very simple. I noticed that the ph soil has increased and now is about 7.5(it was 6.5 to 7 and I have to say that even with neutral ph my plants didn't seem to have a big problem, at least from what I can see with my noobie eyes) but i need to decrease it for sure.I water with plain water which has a neutral ph as well.Also it has not much chlorine but I let it sit for 24 hours just to be sure. Unfortunately I have not any other tools to check the humidity but in my area the most common is about 65 to 80.Dont worry, I know the purpose of the questions and I tried to answer them as best I can. And yeah, I began to study about cannabis but I lost my way with too many different options, different products, different approaches, etc. And yeah I feel confused and despair. I will try though to fight it.It is a weed for God shake! How difficult could be?I can't tell you how much I appreciate you and the other guys who spent your time to solve my problems. I wish one day to become wise enough and help other people too, just as you did with me. God bless you all and have great yields!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

If you have an organic soil, you should NOT be feeding the plant anything but pH balanced water.

Dimi87

Dimi87

White flies. Kill'em!
Mix full strength.
Add drainage to the pot.

See the closeup of baby Whiteflies.
I wish I could buy it but you see I found that is available only to America, Corea,UK, etc and I'm located in South Europe so the delivery costs are high for me. I will try to get something similar in a garden's store though. Thanks a lot!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I wish I could buy it but you see I found that is available only to America, Corea,UK, etc and I'm located in South Europe so the delivery costs are high for me. I will try to get something similar in a garden's store though. Thanks a lot!
South Eur? Italy maybe? I can try and find the EU replacement for you.

Dimi87

Dimi87

If you have an organic soil, you should NOT be feeding the plant anything but pH balanced water.
Yeah it's supposed to be organic but they told me to feed after a couple of weeks so I did it. Fortunately I didn't applied heavy fertilizer. And those men are professionals? 🤔 I really wonder how they keep their stores without having idea about this job.

Dimi87

Dimi87

South Eur? Italy maybe? I can try and find the EU replacement for you.
I'm close to Italy but no my friend, you don't have to do all this thing for me!Really appreciate your thought but I can't put you to search for me. I will find something similar, don't worry!

Dimi87

Dimi87

Their job is to sell you stuff, not know how to raise plants.
Of course but when they tell me to feed when it's no need for feed at all, then it's a problem.When you sell something you must have at least a basic knowledge about the product you sell. Also, the owner is agronomist, not a simple seller so he is an expert

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Of course but when they tell me to feed when it's no need for feed at all, then it's a problem.When you sell something you must have at least a basic knowledge about the product you sell. Also, the owner is agronomist, not a simple seller so he is an expert
He should've known better.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Why is that? You have plans to flert with Greek girls? Don't worry, body language is international!! 😜
No, I study Koine. It's sort of a hobby of mine. I'd love to converse in it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom