• Thread starter Tomfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tomfr

Tomfr

Hey guys,

Hope you are well.

I have a little issue with my plants.
The leaves look like burnt but i m not sure if its because of overwatering or too much nutrients or even the light.

I m at 5 weeks of growing. Humidity between 40-65. Temp is around 80-86.
Ph is 6.5.
I use biobizz grow and heaven at 2ml per liter and i use only water every 3 watering.
The pot is 3 liter.

Also since yesterday the plants are not absorbing water. Makes me worried.

How can i fix that pls ?

Let me know if you need more info.have a good one.

Leaves diseases burnt or nutrients deficiency
Leaves diseases burnt or nutrients deficiency 2
Leaves diseases burnt or nutrients deficiency 3
Dan789

Dan789

Probably over application of nutrients, plus maybe too much water, as the soil looks wet. I think your feeding/watering schedule ratio is inverted...water, water, feed, water, water... Are you letting the soil dry a bit on top between waterings and feedings? What size pot? How much water at one time? How high is your light? How many hours is your light on for? How close is it to your plants? Can you place your hand (and leave it there for a minute) on top of the plants top without burning your hand?

Tomfr

Tomfr

Hi,

Pot size is 3 liter
Yes i wait until the top is dry.
Light on for 18 hours.
Yes i can leave my hand without burning it.

QUOTEan789, post: 2457305, member: 82100"]
Probably over application of nutrients, plus maybe too much water, as the soil looks wet. I think your feeding/watering schedule ratio is inverted...water, water, feed, water, water... Are you letting the soil dry a bit on top between waterings and feedings? What size pot? How much water at one time? How high is your light? How many hours is your light on for? How close is it to your plants? Can you place your hand (and leave it there for a minute) on top of the plants top without burning your hand?
[/QUOTE]

growsince79

growsince79

Overfed and watered. Quit feeding, raise the light,flush with water. Weigh the plant and container and don't water again untill it loses about 2 pounds.

Tomfr

Tomfr

Also i do the ph level just before watering.should i leavt it longer before using it ? Like 1 hour ?

growsince79

growsince79

Ok will do for a while. Like 2-3 watering ?
If and when it recovers you gradually lower light and feed. Making sure to water to runoff and dry about 2lbs depending on your medium.

Tomfr

Tomfr

If and when it recovers you gradually lower light and feed. Making sure to water to runoff and dry about 2lbs depending on your medium.

I have light mix soil from biobizz.
Even if it takes 4-5 days to dry out its fine ?

Thank you so much for your help

growsince79

growsince79

I water maybe 200ml for a 3 liter pot. I used to water every day or 2 days
That's too little too often. My 3l pots take about 1l or so. That's about 2 pounds you need to lose before you water again. Your roots are probably damaged from being too wet all the time.

Top Bottom