Leaves drooping and curling what could be the issue?

• Thread starter Baba04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newty

Newty

How much water are you giving them? How do you water? When I'm at this stage in small cups, I water with a spray bottle. Bottled spring water (not distilled), I also do not add supplement nutrients at this stage.

The soil looks kind of muddy to me, might just be the lighting or something playing tricks on me.

B

Baba04

How much water are you giving them? How do you water? When I'm at this stage in small cups, I water with a spray bottle. Bottled spring water (not distilled), I also do not add supplement nutrients at this stage.

The soil looks kind of muddy to me, might just be the lighting or something playing tricks on me.
I watered yesterday until runoff after 4 days

Newty

Newty

I watered yesterday until runoff after 4 days
Might be to much water at once. I would try watering in smaller amounts.

I don't water to run off at this stage, like I said I use a spray bottle. I moisten my soil a little before putting it into the cups and might have to spray 1-3 times a day but with a much smaller amount of water. I will water like this until they get transplanted.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Might be to much water at once. I would try watering in smaller amounts.

I don't water to run off at this stage, like I said I use a spray bottle. I moisten my soil a little before putting it into the cups and might have to spray 1-3 times a day but with a much smaller amount of water. I will water like this until they get transplanted.
Touche’ 😂😂😂

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
really what he means is watering too frequently,. your not letting it dry out enough before watering again,..
though what’s your temp and humidity?
where’s the fan pointing?

B

Baba04

When should i start watering until
really what he means is watering too frequently,. your not letting it dry out enough before watering again,..
though what’s your temp and humidity?
where’s the fan pointing?
70 humidity 76 temp and fan towards air

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
When should i start watering until

70 humidity 76 temp and fan towards air
76 temp is good, though lower the humidity to 55-60 for young plants like that, once they are double the size, 50-55% humidity is fine for the rest of the grow,..
your plants arent bad just careful in watering a day early or two,.. plants can survive droughts for a long time (i know) so don’t worry about it getting dry, though watering a day or two to early a few times can screw up the entire grow,.

Last edited:
Top Bottom