Leaves drooping,what's the trouble ?

• Thread starter electron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

electron

Is this overwatering or some kind of stress?
2 of 6 narkush plants have their leaves drooping. The water dosage is same for all of them. Temperature is 22-25c/off and 30-35c/on. Humidity was a bit low around 30 but managed to keep it over 40 now.. I am giving them all Plagron's nuts - 4ml/l Alga Bloom + 1ml/l Enzymes.

Leaves droopingwhats the trouble

Leaves droopingwhats the trouble 2

Leaves droopingwhats the trouble 4

Leaves droopingwhats the trouble 3

And here's how it should look:
Leaves droopingwhats the trouble 5

C

Core

Does't persee have to be overwatering...plants tend to do that after every hard watering but they always perk up..normally
it looks more like the beginnings of 'the claw' to me...its refferd to as giving to much nutes.....high doses of Nitrogen will cause these symthoms very quick

S

sound1744

looks like underwatering, and 30/35c is way too hot. 28c is max temp.

your plants are in the early stages of heatstrees man. peace.

K

kansasgrown

Way too hot get some fans in your chamber to vent out heat.

S

sound1744

watered 2 days ago and still the same ...

water them when you put the lights on and when you put the lights off.

the plants are drying out.

they need water twice a day

peace. :damnhippie:

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Whenever this happens in my room its always from one of three things, well one, cause the other i dont do anymore. Over dose of N as was stated, overwatering, and a lack of light. In the case of high N levels, give a flush and drop that nute back a bit. If your picking up your pots, and you still feel some weight in the bottom of the pot, its not ready for moisture, it has to dry out. With my girls, i aleays lift them kind of like a pendulum, lets you feel the weight, if theres a little thud when put back down, not ready. Now when you go to pick up the pot, and it almost jumps off the ground, its ready. That bit of moisture is the difference between 3 os and 5 in my experience. But of course, dont let those girls droop over. And lack of light is pretty well explanatory, give her more. Hope this helps out a little.

E

electron

how close are the lights to the plant tops?

50cm above the tops of the plants.

managed to lower the temp to 29-30C but those 2 are still drooped , surprisingly they have more buds forming than the others. Also the tops of the plants started to get very light green almost yellow :dull

F

fireindaeyes

I've got an ak 47 thats doing the same thing. I have the temp at about 80. I can't seem to get it lower than that. I use fox farm nutes. and i only use half the recomended dose. So I'll be watching your post. Good luck with it.

E

electron

i tried the "picking up the pot" method and realized that the plant that dropped the most was with the lightest pot so i started giving it extra fresh water and it's color returned back green. seems like high temp requires higher dosage of water because they get quickly dry... Otherwise i use the min. Nute dosage once a week. Also to keep the moisture above 40 i set my exhauster to switch off on every hour for 15 min.

Latest posts

Top Bottom