Leaves fading trichromes still not ready

• Thread starter cannabiscreep
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabiscreep

cannabiscreep

Hi everyone,

I am on week 12 of flower and my plant is showing it’s fade but I still have mostly clear and some cloudy trichs.

Everything looks healthy but do I need to up the feed back to normal for a bit? I am at 300 ppm for the last two weeks at ph 5.8. Lights are SF 2000 x 2. Temperatures are 55f at night to 75f during the day. RH is right between 55 and 60.

I not sure if a touch more food now will slow em down or speed em up. I’m afraid they might start dying before they are fully ripe.

Leaves fading trichromes still not ready
Leaves fading trichromes still not ready 2
Fuzzy_Buzzy

Fuzzy_Buzzy

Plants look healthy, not a whole lot of fade,
That being said, just Ph'd water from now till the chop. 55 to 60% RH is way too high for final days of the grow, if you want to avoid chances of bud rot.

I use humidifiers or dehumidifiers when needed.

Seedlings 65% RH to 70%
all veg state 60% RH
early flower 50 to 55% RH
mid flower to chop 40 to 50% RH

Keep RH at reasonable rates for each stage of a plants life.

AlfaDog

AlfaDog

If you're running LEDs at 77 degrees they're not at the "ideal temperature" anymore since the leaf temp is lower from lack of IR. You can run hotter with leds as long as at the canopy you don't go above 82-85 degrees tho some phenos might not tolerate 85 but 82 at the canopy should be a start. Ye that humidity is way up at this point stressing the plant will produce more trichome production so I'm not saying pour boiling water like some idiots think is appropriate. I go as low as 35%-40% humidity and give pure cold cold water when you are flushing don't need to PH good old R/O water is perfect. And when they turn all cloudy close lights for 3-4day and only water before if you new the day you where chopping was the day it was gonna need water

20211025 204803
Bullybeans420

Bullybeans420

Hi everyone,

I am on week 12 of flower and my plant is showing it’s fade but I still have mostly clear and some cloudy trichs.

Everything looks healthy but do I need to up the feed back to normal for a bit? I am at 300 ppm for the last two weeks at ph 5.8. Lights are SF 2000 x 2. Temperatures are 55f at night to 75f during the day. RH is right between 55 and 60.

I not sure if a touch more food now will slow em down or speed em up. I’m afraid they might start dying before they are fully ripe.
No more nutes.let go and leach out any nutes during flush i think it will be fan you dont even have any yellowing so you got nutes in her still just finish her off with clean water ph of course but thats it ..

Top Bottom