Leaves growing out of my buds

• Thread starter Little jacob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Little jacob

Little jacob

Hi everbody i would like some help im a new grower this is my first time but is it normal that the leaves grows out of my buds?

Leaves growing out of my buds
Leaves growing out of my buds 2
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Yes it's normal. The leaves on those buds aren't happy, though. Looks like overwatering/over fertilizing.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes, looks normal keep doing what you're doing, it's working! :)
When I read the above post I looked at your pictures more closely and the top picture makes me want to ask you if you've checked for bugs, possibly thrip? (notice the leaves in the bottom-center and bottom-left)

Dan789

Dan789

Looking again at your pics, what are those bumps on those same leaves? Have you scoped the bottoms for bugs?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
That's pretty much normal for flowering, although the different strains react different during flowering, ith some having a lot of leaves and others only having a few. I didn't see any bugs, but I can't see as well as I could a few years back. The plants look good, overall. Since they are a Sativa, they will take a while before they finish flowering, but things look good and I don't see any obvious issues that will cause any major problems. Go easy on the feedbag and you should be good to go!

Little jacob

Little jacob

That's pretty much normal for flowering, although the different strains react different during flowering, ith some having a lot of leaves and others only having a few. I didn't see any bugs, but I can't see as well as I could a few years back. The plants look good, overall. Since they are a Sativa, they will take a while before they finish flowering, but things look good and I don't see any obvious issues that will cause any major problems. Go easy on the feedbag and you should be good to go!
Thanks

Little jacob

Little jacob

Looking again at your pics, what are those bumps on those same leaves? Have you scoped the bottoms for bugs?
Yes i am most of the time chilling with them in the garden i always look at them looking for bugs but i mostly find flies

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yes i am most of the time chilling with them in the garden i always look at them looking for bugs but i mostly find flies
Chilling is good but two of us are trying to tell you you have a bug issue, good luck

Top Bottom