leaves look a little funny?

• Thread starter gruff55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gruff55

first timer on here so hello,
got few problems with cirling leaves, 10 days old heat is steady 71 but humiditiy is allways at 41% the leaves look thin and dry, is this the problem?
im going to buy a humidifier today to try and solve the problem
cheers

Photo1
Photo2
M

Mr.Newcastle

If you feel its a humidity issue, you could spray them several times a day. My climate is really dry and on a 24/0 light schedule, I will spray them 6 times a day, and they seem to love it. Cheers

S

saner1r

It looks to me like you need to move more air! Also try a few hours of dark! Boost your "N" NPK.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
first timer on here so hello,
got few problems with cirling leaves, 10 days old heat is steady 71 but humiditiy is allways at 41% the leaves look thin and dry, is this the problem?
im going to buy a humidifier today to try and solve the problem
cheers
Those are cannabis seedlings? I would want to see RH higher, yes, and a humidifier should help as long as the space is limited and ventilation (moving air through the growing area, not just IN the growing area) is limited. But I'm thinking it's more than that, and would like to know more about the media and how they're being watered right now.

Those look like confused clones to me, too, with those single-lobed leaves. Trippy.

G

gruff55

using plagron light mix and 200w maxi bright fluro bout 4 inches away didnt think it could be a nutrient issue as i assumed the light mix would still be providing enough since it has only been 2 weeks from seed.
i water every couple days when ever the soil looks its drying out

G

gruff55

ok guys just noticed one othe bigger plants that looked healthy has started to develop brown spots,
i bought some bio link plus and super thrive does anyone know if i can youse them together?

M

Mr.Newcastle

ok guys just noticed one othe bigger plants that looked healthy has started to develop brown spots,
i bought some bio link plus and super thrive does anyone know if i can youse them together?

Careful with your remedy. Sometimes getting the bigger hammer can make it worse. Think about it and then think about it again. Peace.

convex

convex

What strain is this?

200w CFL will produce some heat at 4 inches, might be stressing bit.

Cheers

H

HolyMunchies

Plagron Light-Mix

Light Mix is a lightly fertilised potting soil mix with enough nutrients for the first 14 days. It contains white and black peat, sphagnum and worm castings.

It would appear the nutes in the soil only last about 2 weeks so something might need to be added. I would recommend checking the PH BEFORE doing anything that should tell you whats going on if its nutrient/soil related problem.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
BioLink..? What's in the BL+? I use their 6%Ca product, and have their Mg product, but that's all I have.

If you're talking about the 6%Ca, then go LOW, work your way up, it's the highest percent Ca product I've seen to date and a little can go a long, long way. I see no reason why you can't use it with Superthrive, but I'm not sure what the Superthrive will do for you or what you hope to achieve with it.

Is it this BioLink?

Top Bottom