Leaves Look Bad Can This Be Fixed?

• Thread starter Maaaaurice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lemons

lemons

Those leaves will never recover. Concentrate on healthy new growth at this point.

Y

YaBuddy321

View attachment 536993 View attachment 536994 View attachment 536995 View attachment 536996 View attachment 536997 Some of the leaves look really badly burnt but there still growing my babies are get huge is this a problem What's wrong with leaves what does it look like I haven't added any nutes they've been in foff For 28 day
Hey bro did you ever figure this one out? I'm having simlar issues and could really use some help. If you have time please let know what you did to correct this thanks!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if your in soil and i asume you are ,you use ff nutrients for soil,with all you got going on drench that bitch with a humic fulvic root drench,mix at 1/4 tsp to a gallon,run it threw there till you get a 30% runoff,what it does is cleanse root zone adjust your ph and increase nutrient uptake,you already have the problem so fix it now,your not really clear of how you been feeding because im kind of along the lines that you really havent feed them much,in soil phing your water doesnt matter the soil buffer it,i tested this myself,my tap is 8.5 and drifts to 9.5 ,i do bubble the water 24 hrs because it is loaded with clorine and flouride. i use kelp4less products and i run a super soil ,at present im running the bloom pack, anyway what i do is bottom feed my plant for 10 min and then place on a 18 gal tote when it is on the tote and tray i feed that bitch until i get 30% runoff,i do this to all but the last one ,the last one gets all the runoff ,ya all the runoff i wanted to see if it was true about soil buffering what you feed it.all you ever hear is my runoff is to low or high,if you are in soil do away with phing water adjusting ppm and ec.proof is in my closet 5 weeks in flower with no def,i do the humic fulvic root drench once a month and feed the bloom pack and water that it. im up in age and forget what i did yesterday and one thing i no is i dont want to worry about these plants they are tough,and the humic fulvic cure every problem ive ever had and im not trying to figure problems out,it yakes care of it all look it up and read on it .that my suggestion friend read up on it you might be shocked at what it does

xavier7995

xavier7995

Hey bro did you ever figure this one out? I'm having simlar issues and could really use some help. If you have time please let know what you did to correct this thanks!

I had something like this show up and it was pH being off, it was pk deficiency and a bit o the old calmag that helped. If you are near the end just ride it out. You might want to cut the leaves off that have it bad, they are basically dead and leaving dead plant matter around is just asking for trouble. Give them a good flush as well.

Top Bottom