In soil
Only been fed ph water between 6.4 - 6.7
Light off
Temp 21
Humidty 75

Light on 27
Humidty 50

Cfl light 125 watt

Only being watered every 2-3days about 300 mil a time.
Plants are there weeks old in 2 litre fabric pots all been topped ready for mainline.
Here is a pic of plant.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I done a light foliar spray with just water as leaves felt dry and thin to touch

IMG 20200520 WA0027
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's your VPD . Day humidity 60-65% with temps 77-82f night 50%ish with temps around 70

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Ye so need humidty higher in the day then and lower at night. That why they gone abit puffy an wavey they shud grow out of it tho shudnt they. Had it before.hot weather in uk last few days. Only happened last few days.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you can keep humidity 50-60% day and night it should eliminate it

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Comes under soil called tropic mix
Send pics now
I have to agree with too much water in the root zone. I won't comment on th feeding schedule as I only feed once every few weeks, but that is the way it works best for me... ANY way that grows a happy healthy pant is the right way. The fine peat will exclude a lot of O2 if fully saturated. I use Promix, which is somewhat similar but I have a totally different way of growing than what is described here. Keep the roots happy and the plant will follow. Also remember that you can't always grow a monster without having things dialed in properly, which takes a lot of trial and error. After a while, you make all of the mistakes possible and learn to avoid them... at least this was my story.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

So do you think 300mil every 2-3days is to much.
These seedlings am about 4 weeks old roots.started to come out bottom of 2litre pots.
I fort they wud be able to handle 300mil.
I'm swaying towards vpd.
Because when in watering not even getting run off.
Do you water ur promix to run off then m8

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
So do you think 300mil every 2-3days is to much.
These seedlings am about 4 weeks old roots.started to come out bottom of 2litre pots.
I fort they wud be able to handle 300mil.
I'm swaying towards vpd.
Because when in watering not even getting run off.
Do you water ur promix to run off then m8
I water my plants about every day at the middle of flowering or every other day depending on what they need. I usually give them a gallon per day each, in their 5 or 6 gallon buckets. I usually get some run off, but I only feed about every 12-15 days, so the runoff pretty much prevents the buildup of excessive nutes/salts/etc. I mix a little time release pellets in my original mix, so there is always a little nutrition available between major feedings, and the compost/manure provides both major andminor nutrients, including Iron and Calcium. Overwatering is more of an Oxygen starvation issue at the root zone instead of too much water in the soil, although some circumstances can affect that. I like Promix because it drains well but still allows plenty of O2 at the roots.

Top Bottom