Leaves might be curling at tips

• Thread starter Cmurda48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Someone please help me, I'm not really sure if it's even a problem with my plant or not because it's not happening to every leaf like not at all but some leaves are definitely curling at the tips and none of them are turning yellow or anything but they just definitely didn't always do that and I'll post some pictures to show. I'm growing a purple lemonade Auto that's on I think week 6 or 7 and I have really had any problems up to this point. I'm using Flora Trio nutrients at 50%, what is recommended on bottle and only using the strength for light vegetation because it seems to be a little sensitive like 2 weeks ago when I tried switching to preflower because it started blooming so then I just went back to my original nutrient solution and it was working beautifully up until now. I keep my pH almost at exactly 6.0 or 5.9 and shake it regularly it's always correct and make sure of it and my tent doesn't get above I don't know 74 75° on the hottest days so I really don't know what could possibly be causing this or if there's even anything wrong again thank you for taking the time to read this. The last picture is showing you one that's still completely flat and there's quite a few of those as well.

Leaves might be curling at tips
Leaves might be curling at tips 2
Leaves might be curling at tips 3
Leaves might be curling at tips 4
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
As the plant switches into full flower, it’s nutrition demands change, if you are still feeding the veg nutes, you are most likely getting close to a n toxicity, you should be tapering that off now, and be into p & k at this point. If you go ahead and leave that out now, you will be fine, the plant still uses small amounts of n so it should get right after a few feedings with bloom nutrients.

IMG 8326
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Np homie! And bro! Thx for the love! This hippy truly appreciates the support! 👊🏻😎

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

Bro so I went light on both micro (cuz that has a lot of nitrogen) and grow and doubled down on bloom and it already looks WAY better. My lights not even on right now and it has less sagging leaves than it did before. You rock bro, and no problem man. Wasn't even a thing bro, your picture was clearly so much prettier than the other two. Plus one was already bud in a jar which I don't think counts lol

7munkee

7munkee

Did you notice soon after watering? They will dip down a bit when they are full of water.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bro so I went light on both micro (cuz that has a lot of nitrogen) and grow and doubled down on bloom and it already looks WAY better. My lights not even on right now and it has less sagging leaves than it did before. You rock bro, and no problem man. Wasn't even a thing bro, your picture was clearly so much prettier than the other two. Plus one was already bud in a jar which I don't think counts lol
Awesome! Glad it helped brother!

Top Bottom