leaves not yellowing in flush

• Thread starter hummusweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hummusweed

hummusweed

hello everybody.

So i grow indoor with 10 gallon pots. I go mostly orgranic on my grow with some exceptions. I grow through vegging with compost teas, 20 % worm cast in the soil mix +coco and give them a little help with plagron which seems to be organica. First week of flower i give top dressing,,, 1.5liters with worm cast, guano,neem, alfalfa, kelp etc...
and continue with teas until week three. On week three my C02 levels (wich i put a week before) are 900 ppm and i feed my plants with adavance nutrients iguana bloom wich seems to be organic, and some extra help in week 5 with Athena. Had three or four feddings with EC 2.7-3.0 and flushings in the middle. Then cut Co2 levels back to 450 in begining of 6 week and flush. Ive been flushing for 3 weeks and stil no yellow leaves, but buds loocking crazy beautiful. Can keep flushing but they about ripe.
By the way when i messure runoff it goes to 9.0...
Does the NOT yellowing have something to do with the organics,, if they not yellowing and getting this EC run off, is my weed gona be salty?
THANX

2Bad

2Bad

hello everybody.

So i grow indoor with 10 gallon pots. I go mostly orgranic on my grow with some exceptions. I grow through vegging with compost teas, 20 % worm cast in the soil mix +coco and give them a little help with plagron which seems to be organica. First week of flower i give top dressing,,, 1.5liters with worm cast, guano,neem, alfalfa, kelp etc...
and continue with teas until week three. On week three my C02 levels (wich i put a week before) are 900 ppm and i feed my plants with adavance nutrients iguana bloom wich seems to be organic, and some extra help in week 5 with Athena. Had three or four feddings with EC 2.7-3.0 and flushings in the middle. Then cut Co2 levels back to 450 in begining of 6 week and flush. Ive been flushing for 3 weeks and stil no yellow leaves, but buds loocking crazy beautiful. Can keep flushing but they about ripe.
By the way when i messure runoff it goes to 9.0...
Does the NOT yellowing have something to do with the organics,, if they not yellowing and getting this EC run off, is my weed gona be salty?
THANX
some ppl flush some ppl don't... I don't and everyone loves my bud *great strain*

Latest posts

Top Bottom