leaves pointing up?

• Thread starter Dr.Green.Thumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr.Green.Thumb

leaves are pointing up, but have looked healthy?

Plants are about 16 days into flower

Ive read that it might have be a mag def. I just wanna get the opinions from some pro organic growers on my situation.

i would post a pic but it wont let me for some reason. But leaves look real healthy just kinda point to thy sky like it needs more light

waayne

waayne

Dr.Green.Thumb
make sure the pics are no more than 1.5 mb

S

stormannorm

ive read here on the farm some where that it means their happy when they do that

K

kes5480

you want your leaves to be pointing up....pics are needed to be sure.

and u have to re-size ur pics. open up picture with paint and up on the top left of the screen(of paint) u can resize it change it from 100 to 50 and u'll be fine, then save it. should work..
peace

St3ve

St3ve

Yes when they are healthy, they stretch towards the light during lights on.

Then after a few hours of lights off you'll notice them drooping

A

appleseed

nutrient to light ratio is in the nutrients favor so your plants need more light to burn the nutes. keep up the good work or get more powerful lights. you are fine.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

usualy the grows thati have done that are (dialed in) deff show more leaves pointed/tilted up ward if that helps any
happy = yes ?
or giving them exactly what they need... tlc /love/care
DGD

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

you want your leaves to be pointing up....pics are needed to be sure.

and u have to re-size ur pics. open up picture with paint and up on the top left of the screen(of paint) u can resize it change it from 100 to 50 and u'll be fine, then save it. should work..
peace

So is this good then?

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Yes bit what the hells that in?looks like youv wrapped your pot in one o those old toilet seat covers.lol.
Make sure to let that soil dry out a good bit between waterings
Its wrapped in a clean towel so light wont touch the roots while its in this container. lol i put it in a half a 2 liter drpepper bottle lol i had to work with what i have i have 1 100 watt led light for it the next set of leaves are peeking out as well that was a pic from yesterday here is a pic from today i already see more results

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Oh and one more question because this is my 1st attempt at this but do i need to buy nutrients or can i just keep giving it water and sunlight for its entire life cycle? Will that hurt it or what. Its probably a stuid question but i have no idea what im doing. Lol thanks for any and all feedback in advance

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

A clean towel lol dont want the lights hitting the roots i fucked up and put it in a clear container.

Yes bit what the hells that in?looks like youv wrapped your pot in one o those old toilet seat covers.lol.
Make sure to let that soil dry out a good bit between waterings

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its wrapped in a clean towel so light wont touch the roots while its in this container. lol i put it in a half a 2 liter drpepper bottle lol i had to work with what i have i have 1 100 watt led light for it the next set of leaves are peeking out as well that was a pic from yesterday here is a pic from today i already see more results
get rid of that towel.it will collect alsorts of shit.if you can't get a proper light proof pot try to get some dark light proof plastic to wrap the pot in instead.
Oh and one more question because this is my 1st attempt at this but do i need to buy nutrients or can i just keep giving it water and sunlight for its entire life cycle? Will that hurt it or what. Its probably a stuid question but i have no idea what im doing. Lol thanks for any and all feedback in advance
It really depends.what kinda soil are you useing?it will probably be ok in soil for a week maybe two depending on the soil and how fast the plant grows but you will deffo need nutrients.i would suggest a bottle of biobizz grow and a bottle of biobizz bloom and bio buzz topmax if u can afford it.or any simple 2 part grow and bloom organic nutrient.bio buzz is easy to use and is good stuff for a new grower to use although experienced growers use it too of course.

Top Bottom