leaves problems , overfert,lack or lock out ? help me please

• Thread starter shoegazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shoegazer

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? seeds
2. How old are your plants? 55 days
3. How tall are your plants? half mt. and 1 mt.
4. What size containers are they planted in? 1,7 gallon or 6,5 lt
5. What is your soil mix? Bio Bizz light mix
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? one time every 2-3 days , tap
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5 atm ,in veg from 6.8 to 6.6
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? Biocanna Flores npk 2.5 - 2 - 5
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? epson salt and 1 time with plant soap
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") 600 HPS
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 19-23 inches or 45-55 cm
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 5x5 feet
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 66-75 f and 30-35 % atm 40%
14. What is the pH of the soil? Biobizz tell 6.2
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? not now but in the past i notice some cochineal
16. How much experience do you have growing? 1 year approx

hello guys i'm new to the forum,i needed some help with my garden,i started these babies from seeds,Dutch Dragon and Nebula,sprouded directly in 0,3 gallon pots with light mix and 5% of
worm casting,after 2 weeks i switch from cfl 200W to 400W MH, and starting to feed a bit with N27 Bionova,after 4 days i transplanted in 1,7 gallon pots,in 1 month of veg i feed them 2 times and give tap water in the beginning at ph7 then 6.8 - 6.7,he babies was perfect,i switch to 12/12 and continue
to use MH for 4 days,i changed bulb and put a 400 hps,after 10 days of 12/12 plants continue to stay healthy,i cant transplanted them in bigger pots because i had 12 babies in 5x5 feet tent,in some days i kill some males,i decide to switch to 600 W hps and HERE start the problems,at the beginning i use it at 1.3 - 1.6 feet with sputnik reflector,temperature was 75F day, 66F night,humidity is 30-35 %,in veg was 35-40,the problem is that when i switch to 600,after 5 hours i notice that they started to make clear,seems that the dont like the 600W,atm i lost a lot of green in the leaves and tips bend up and dry up,i think that was magnesium def so i sprayed 2 times 2% epson salt on leaves and adding 1% on water for 3-4 times,in flowering i feed approx 1 time yes and 1 time not,with low-medium dosage of Biocanna Flores and i give them 1 time a guano tea,half spoon for litre (10ml approx),ph is 6.5 atm and every time i double check witht pen and GH liquid test,i think to have constant 800-1000 ppm of CO2 because i live and sleep in the same room where i have the tenti post some pics below,help me please

Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please
Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please 2
Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please 3
Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please 4
Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please 5
Leaves problems  overfertlack or lock out  help me please 6
B

blood

Hi, that is a Nitrogen deficiency. It's your fertilizer - biocanna flores. I've had the same exact problem when I tried this fertilizer. It does not contain enough Nitrogen (or at least the Nitrogen isn't available to the plants). All it took was changing brands. I went with Hesi flowering formula and the the plants greened back up within a week.
Hope this helps.

S

shoegazer

Hi, that is a Nitrogen deficiency. It's your fertilizer - biocanna flores. I've had the same exact problem when I tried this fertilizer. It does not contain enough Nitrogen (or at least the Nitrogen isn't available to the plants). All it took was changing brands. I went with Hesi flowering formula and the the plants greened back up within a week.
Hope this helps.

thanx mate,yes is a bit low of N this Biocanna Flores , NPK is 2.5 - 2 - 5, i try to switch to GH tripack because i think is hard fix this def with another organic product

K

kushpheen

The biocanna line is very weak, I found my plants were always wanting more. If your trying to stay organic then use some fox farm big bloom or try out the new general hydro line of organics. IMO its best to use several different types of organic fertilizers and alternate them..

S

shoegazer

The biocanna line is very weak, I found my plants were always wanting more. If your trying to stay organic then use some fox farm big bloom or try out the new general hydro line of organics. IMO its best to use several different types of organic fertilizers and alternate them..

thanx,i totally agree,i try now to flush 1 lt. of water and measure the EC of drainage,and i found it a 1.3 ! so i feed with gh tripack with G M B 08 - 1 - 1.2 lt and EC 0.8,is definitely underfert on this Nebula, i measure the EC from Dutch Dragon and was 2.1,i will flush it a bit and feed with tripack,seems N deficiency,would be nice try Foxfarm but i dont find it here in EU,never saw someone that sell GH organics here,have to check well or orders online,next time want to transplanted in more big pots with organic soil with EC around 2.0

A

azmatis

thank for the info im using canna and having same problem, thought it was my water

FaderVader

FaderVader

well im glad i stumbled upon this, i thought i was just running my bio canna weak ~_~ but glad to hear it wasn't just me getting light green results =/. This last round i ran a couple teas in the first three weeks to boost N and it really seemed to help the yield and out put, with no need to buy anymore products.

S

shoegazer

Thanx all for the info,i hope to save the yield,switching product,i lost some primary leaves and some leaves are dry,i added some Superthrive and Bionova X-Cell to the feed solution,this Biocanna had assimilation issues,i saw some friends had nice result,but in 20 lt. pot and hot soil

M

Mr.LovaLova

GH Flora Nova is a bad to the bone organic fertilizer, its what I use and the girls love it

M

Mr.LovaLova

Sorry for my insight, lol, was under the impression that it was an organic nute, atleast thats what the dude at the hydro store told me... never really looked into, but now I know for sure. In any instance I love the nutes. Good luck with your garden. Peace.

C

chickenn

pura vida...100% pure organic, and the girls love it. you can damn sure get em green with it.

N

norstar

pura vida has an exellent veg form. I also like organicare's pure nitrogen to fix N problems. I use blood meal in my soil mix to help with N also.

If your at day 55 of flower than I'd say your plants look good, I would give them a good flush. most all of or fans should yellow out in the last couple weeks, that is the sign of a good flush, that clorophyl (?) is no good to smoke.

S

shoegazer

pura vida has an exellent veg form. I also like organicare's pure nitrogen to fix N problems. I use blood meal in my soil mix to help with N also.

If your at day 55 of flower than I'd say your plants look good, I would give them a good flush. most all of or fans should yellow out in the last couple weeks, that is the sign of a good flush, that clorophyl (?) is no good to smoke.

no is day 55 from seed =) they are at 30 days of 12/12,and i lost some primary leaves,i will put a picture update,i would try to give a little dose of Bionova N27 but dont know if is good idea do it at 30 days of 12/12,it is perfect for N lack,probably i had also some issues with 600 hps,i keep it at 60 cm. and seems plants dont like it,when i switch from 400 hps to 600 and starting to use flowering nute,arrived all problems

N

norstar

If your at day 30 your in a bit more of a bind, I might flush with week nute solution, but don't risk stessing finicky plants, try to baby them to the end. maybe your light is a tad hot? have you looked at your roots?

S

shoegazer

If your at day 30 your in a bit more of a bind, I might flush with week nute solution, but don't risk stessing finicky plants, try to baby them to the end. maybe your light is a tad hot? have you looked at your roots?

thanx for help mate,i had 77 F on the buds,temperature seems ok,in some babies i saw the roots a bit yellow,but i had hard issues with humidity,when i switch to 600 hps,it stay from 28% to 32%,i had to put out of the room the hot air from sputnik,so humidity go outside the house,if i put the extraction air in the room,i had 86 F in the tent,so is really difficult have more humidity,atm many leaves are dry and i remove all primary leaves,now all runoff are ok i had discovered some underfert and give them GH tripak,today i swtched from 600 hps to 400 hps,because seems really difficult work with a 600 W and low humidity,i had post some pics below,

MG 0186
 MG 0178
 MG 0182
 MG 0179
 MG 0190
 MG 0194
Top Bottom