Leaves Purpling.

• Thread starter MarkAlan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

This is one of a few leaves on my blue dreams. Have 4, all fed and maintained the same. Same pots,soil, and notes. But only one shows this. Any ideas?

Leaves purpling
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

This is one of a few leaves on my blue dreams. Have 4, all fed and maintained the same. Same pots,soil, and notes. But only one shows this. Any ideas?

How far in flower are you? Im entering week 8 tomorrow and i see purple on my plants too. I think its totaly ok as its an autumn colour and its all natural

Screenshot 20190331 192733 comandroidgallery3d
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Late in flowering is common for some strains. My cookies n cream does that too in the last week or two. Lower temps at night help bring out the colors more too. Earlier in flowering it can mean a phosphorus deficiency if it’s not genetic. Up the flowering nutrient and check the ph of the growing medium. Too low of ph can lock it out. I like a 6.4-6.6 ph in flowering in soil to keep the phosphorus flowing. In veg I like 6.2-6.4.

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like your plant is sucking in the fan leaves in order to finish flowering, some folk believe that this is where the taste come from when you smoke it's buds.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

How far in flower are you? Im entering week 8 tomorrow and i see purple on my plants too. I think its totaly ok as its an autumn colour and its all natural
Just started week 7. All 4 are blue dream from same source. Same everything. Only this one has the purpling.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Just started week 7. All 4 are blue dream from same source. Same everything. Only this one has the purpling.

clones or from seed? i got 2 plants from seeds and they both are different phenos. One purples other does not. you are late in flower so this is pretty normal.

MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

clones or from seed? i got 2 plants from seeds and they both are different phenos. One purples other does not. you are late in flower so this is pretty normal.
Seeds. And yes the one is, the other 3 are not. Pheno may be it, just dont wanna ruin an awesome grow so far.

MBVapester

MBVapester

I’m growing some grizzly purple and lower the temps at night cuz I want more purple. I think it’s a good thing in genetics

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Temps too cold. But some phenos do tend to purple more then others late into flower. I’ve had super sour d purple on me at 55dgF lights off, which is strange with half a row exhibiting this and other staying green

2936E22F 8271 4994 91BF CE1C4DDFBB93
A2F16842 A660 4AAF BB3E 3E19B9FA5BAA
5A5A0BA4 5A07 4E9E 9FA7 CBA52D749225
41D68E6F 3006 4ADF A339 366536CF17F2
MarkAlan420

MarkAlan420

Temps too cold. But some phenos do tend to purple more then others late into flower. I’ve had super sour d purple on me at 55dgF lights off, which is strange with half a row exhibiting this and other staying green
Beautiful flowers. So I'm ok, no deficiency iyo.

MBVapester

MBVapester

Only thing I see in your last pic is some minor leaf curling which could be heat stress but doubtful or wind burn from a fan. Other possibility some root issue but if it is not getting worse or more spread than should be good for last 2 weeks.

chemistry

chemistry

The Purple plant is beezer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom