Leaves seem droopy, but i dont think i overwatered??

• Thread starter GalaxysEdge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Sorry for another post here today. My plants are giving me a headache today lol.

This one appears to have droopy leaves. I thought they would perk up after I watered it today.

Last time I watered this was 4 days ago. I typically go 3 to 4 days between watering this particular plant. She seems to suck up a lot of water.

I waited (as usual) until the pot felt light as a volleyball and gave it water until I achieved just a slight bit of runoff. I did that watering this morning and it still hasn't perked up.

Could these droopy leaves be a sign of something else? Or are they not that droopy? Am I overthinking this?

I haven't added any nutes to this plant as of yet. Its 35 days old in FFOF.

Leaves seem droopy but i dont think i overwatered
Leaves seem droopy but i dont think i overwatered 2
Leaves seem droopy but i dont think i overwatered 3
Leaves seem droopy but i dont think i overwatered 4

GalaxysEdge

GalaxysEdge

Oh also to add...

Humidity hovers from 55 to 60. Sometimes I have seen it spike up into the 70s on occasion. Temps are a steady 70 to 75 degrees. Not sure if this would have anything to do with what I am seeing

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

35 days old no food?
Go have a baby with your wife and dont feed your baby for 35 days see what happens. 😳😳😳😳😳

Kl420

Kl420

Sorry for another post here today. My plants are giving me a headache today lol.

This one appears to have droopy leaves. I thought they would perk up after I watered it today.

Last time I watered this was 4 days ago. I typically go 3 to 4 days between watering this particular plant. She seems to suck up a lot of water.

I waited (as usual) until the pot felt light as a volleyball and gave it water until I achieved just a slight bit of runoff. I did that watering this morning and it still hasn't perked up.

Could these droopy leaves be a sign of something else? Or are they not that droopy? Am I overthinking this?

I haven't added any nutes to this plant as of yet. Its 35 days old in FFOF.

View attachment 1160384View attachment 1160385View attachment 1160386View attachment 1160387
One of plants aew also having the same issue, watered all the plants the same way but one has droopy leaves since three nights now. Its more droopy during the morning. And it's only 16 days still

jmand

jmand

Yeah that is odd as it looks very healthy, but just droopy. My gut makes me wonder if its been over watered, how dry is the soil when you water it? Let it really dry out so it is light to lift... maybe I am wrong as I do not know much about your situation. Is there any mould or fungus gnats?

How powerful is your light and is it close to the plant?

I agree with the other person about maybe lifting it to give even more air flow around the fabric pot. Could put on two or three bricks or stones.. But give them a wash so as to not bring in any parasites or disease.

Could it be root bound? sometimes issues with the leaves are a reflection of the roots..

Nutes, well with good soil you don't need too much nutes, and normally nute deficiency is yellow leaves I believe. Again just my 2 cents.. But just feed it some and see! no harm done, don't over feed if you see no improvement as it should perk up pretty fast if that was the issue.

Top Bottom