Leaves stopped drooping at night?

• Thread starter Gnc36
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gnc36

Gnc36

Hello Farmers :)
The past couple of days my plants haven't drooping like normal at night.
At night they normally droop and now they are normal like under the light.
I mean they seems same with light or without light..?
They are in dr90 grow tent with:1 exhaust fan with carbon filter 1 intake fan and 1 circulation fan
by the way i'm using 600w cooltube.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
When the lights come on in the AM, my girls leaves, especially the upper ones, are reaching for the sky. Looks super cool.

outwest

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

my girls only droop right before i water them, and every once in a while right after watering. almost always perky. what strain?

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

and i dont know shit about tents, but is it one youd have to worry about offgassing with?

Gnc36

Gnc36

Guys Thanks for your reply..
Strain is ak47 from serious seeds.And smartcalyx maybe you are right about the offgassing but i'm using exhaust fan with carbon filter?
And i'm thinking maybe i'm giving too much intake air?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
My plants don't droop at night. They droop when they are thirsty. They also do an ever so slight droop after feed from which they rebound very quickly. I think you are OK.

outwest

Gnc36

Gnc36

My plants don't droop at night. They droop when they are thirsty. They also do an ever so slight droop after feed from which they rebound very quickly. I think you are OK.

outwest
Okay i understand you.But i see a lot of plants on nights i mean with out lights and all of them got droopy leaves?i'm thinking about the offgassing my tent? maybe?

nebulius

nebulius

Maybe too powerful of air movement? you have an intake fan, exhaust, fan, and circulation fan.
is you exhaust fan strong enough to draw air in through the intake without running an intake fan?
if so I would just run all fans except the intake fan, unless you have a very large space and need an intake fan.

Gnc36

Gnc36

Maybe too powerful of air movement? you have an intake fan, exhaust, fan, and circulation fan.
is you exhaust fan strong enough to draw air in through the intake without running an intake fan?
if so I would just run all fans except the intake fan, unless you have a very large space and need an intake fan.
Yeah maybe you are right about the powerful of air movement.When i cut the intake fan my tent seems like pulling it self.And than i'm giving intake air and it seems okay.not a pulling it self or pushing it self.?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
You want the exhaust fan sucking in the walls of the tent. . .creating negative pressure.

outwest

nebulius

nebulius

I think we solved the case of the droopy leaves!.......now we can sit back and relax and smoke a dubie. I did my work for the night.:p Outwest, smart, Gnc; feel free to load.
1254739725_smoking_weed_window.gif

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

The same thing sometimes happens to my plants at night and I don't think it's the air movement because I turned off the fans and the same thing happened. My plants are almost 4 weeks old. I watered them with full strength FF Grow Big and they started drooping as soon as I watered them, but they bounced back and started praying towards the light a lil while later. That night they didn't really droop at all. My RH is between 50-75% day/night and I believe it has alot to do with RH, temps and mostly the watering cycle. Maybe yours has something to do with air movement but that doesn't seem like the case with my plants. Good luck, but I honestly don't think it's a big deal, it never seems to effect my plants in a negative way.

Top Bottom