Leaves tacoing

• Thread starter 1Islandguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1Islandguy

1Islandguy

This has been progressing over the last week or so we dont get extream heat here but its been abnormaly warm and the sun has been unusaly inteance and humiditys been low today was 85 and rh was in low 30s could this be the cause or is it something else

Leaves tacoing
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
No it’s heat stress maybe get some white or cream coloured shade cloth over if it’s been hot I bet the roots have had the heat in as well cover pot with same shade cloth , not green or black white or cream best for flowering white plants . Od .

1Islandguy

1Islandguy

No it’s heat stress maybe get some white or cream coloured shade cloth over if it’s been hot I bet the roots have had the heat in as well cover pot with same shade cloth , not green or black white or cream best for flowering white plants . Od .
Thanks for the seeds reply i will be shading them for the next few days the forcasts is for much the same weather is there an ideal soil tempature?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thanks for the seeds reply i will be shading them for the next few days the forcasts is for much the same weather is there an ideal soil tempature?
Well from 16 to 23 deg c is my happy place for roots in a pot . Od .

Top Bottom