Leaves tubing???

• Thread starter Burnwun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burnwun

Burnwun

5 week old galaxy photoperiod from seed. Ive have this under 24 hour 300w led light for most of its life, brought it out to the greenhouse the past couple days to harden it up and left it out over night finally. Woke up to see this. I also may have given it a tiny bit of the left over Feeding that i gave to my 9 week old master kush’s. But i have a gold leaf auto same age that i did the same to and its fine. Could the change in its light cycle have caused this? Coco/perlite 3 gal fabric pot definitely wet.

Leaves tubing
Leaves tubing 2
Leaves tubing 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants are very stunted. I'm sure there are a lot of things but they were exposed to UV and not used to it among I'm sure many things. I would spend some time reading through some threads and grow journals here to help familiarize yourself with cannabis growing.

It's not as easy to just put em in and grow as most are led to believe. I would do some research and ask specific questions if you don't understand it. There is simply way to much to go over here and you need to spend some time getting info

Latest posts

Top Bottom