• Tagged users None
Eeri

Eeri

Grown from seed, Terpinolene. Why are my leaves doing this
Leaves turning away from light
Leaves turning away from light 2

Heywood

Heywood

You are providing nearly zero info to go on.

What are your watering habits - what size pots and how often are you watering?
What are your temps and RH?
How powerful is your light and how close is it to the tops of the plant?
Do you have a fan in the tent for airflow? Is it pointed directly at the plants?

Why does your soil moisture pattern look like you are not watering completely?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Well without any other info I'd say it has to be a hot spot of light coming from the side of the tent - that or your plant is trying to worship you ? 😂 Kinda looks like it's waving - maybe it's hungry.. 🤠

Eeri

Eeri

Ok so this is a 25 gallon pot that I soaked all the medium with water before I planted.

Temp is 85 rh is 46

600w LED 14inches from top of plant

I have a fan for airflow but nothing pointed directly at plant.

Yeah I just gave it a little water around the base of the plant but looking back I see that was probably a bad idea and I shouldn't water it but let the plant grow into the pot, which is pretty much saturated.

Ponky

Ponky

Vapor pressure differential.
A plant uses capillary action to stay perky.
Heat too hi and humidity too low be bad and stuff. A chart exists.

Short answer. Ultrasonic humidifier. But they leave lots of residue. Unless you use demineralized water. Get the humidity up.

I don't do science. I'm probably off a bit here.

Eeri

Eeri

I'm in Fair Oaks, ca which is just outside of Sacramento. From my past grow I thought too low RH would cause the Serations on the leaves to fold up. So I put in a diffuser to add humidity and the turned up serrations went away. Granted I didn't need to bring up my RH when the plant was bigger. This is my first grow with this light/tent combo.

2Bad

2Bad

If you get a humidfier get a evaporative google the differences if you want.

Heywood

Heywood

I personally think those ranges are better, yes.

And you may want to back that light off to say like 24" or more until your plant recovers.
Also, if that light is dimmable, but you have it at 100%, I'd turn that shit down too, to like 60% for awhile...

Eeri

Eeri

Ok I raised the light a few inches to be safe. Jw tho if there is anyone on here who has had this same thing happen and if it's even a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom