• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akatz

Akatz

3 autos
GH neuts and 4th strength
Coco/per
7 gal fabric pot.
These sad babies are slighted for outside grown but spend nights inside with supplemental light right now. I noticed yesterday this ONE was bleaching out. It has the same light/feed as the others. The others look great. The ends of the whitening leaves look a bit saggy this morning. I checked the chart/google and searched above and didn’t come up with much.
Thoughts?

Leaves turning white uniformly
Leaves turning white uniformly 2
Leaves turning white uniformly 3
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi have you used any cal/ mag growing in coco perlite you need cal/mag and when you put them under lights how high above the seedling do you hang it ,.

Akatz

Akatz

Hi have you used any cal/ mag growing in coco perlite you need cal/mag and when you put them under lights how high above the seedling do you hang it ,.
Yes. Soil buffered with it as well as every feed. During the day in the great ice north they are outside at about 55 right now and it night they get a little light time about 12 inches under a 55w LED flood. ( long story short my Timber grow light is now about 25 days post order and not shipped yet 😳). I do have another light off amazon coming later this week however that should work better then what I have going on currently.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It could be light bleaching I would raise up your light 24“to 36 “ above the seedling .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes. Soil buffered with it as well as every feed. During the day in the great ice north they are outside at about 55 right now and it night they get a little light time about 12 inches under a 55w LED flood. ( long story short my Timber grow light is now about 25 days post order and not shipped yet 😳). I do have another light off amazon coming later this week however that should work better then what I have going on currently.
Well that might be your issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom