Leaves turning yellow and beige spots. Overwattered?

• Thread starter igm.ig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

igm.ig

Hi,
I use biotabs fertiliser (in the photo) and keep the temperature around 28.5. Humidity is usually at 50 and I watered them every 2 days (around 1l per plant or until it soaks through to the bottom). Now two of the plants started getting beige/brown spots and the leaves strated turning yellow (you can see in the photo as well). Anyone knows how to fix this?
Thanks!
Leaves turning yellow and beige spots overwattered 2
Leaves turning yellow and beige spots overwattered 3

Leaves turning yellow and beige spots overwattered
chemistry

chemistry

Look a bit over fed to me, box says 5 to 10 plants, how much did you feed them?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fried em with the nutes and now you have a lockout issue. Look like potassium is locked out and that will affect its ability to uptake water.

I

igm.ig

You going to need to flush the crap out of the soil then give them a balanced nutrient at an appropriate concentration
How much water should I use for a pot with 10l of soil? Or would I have to take out the soil itself? (Sorry, complete beginner here)
Thanks!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

How much water should I use for a pot with 10l of soil? Or would I have to take out the soil itself? (Sorry, complete beginner here)
Thanks!
I'm on my first soil grow so maybe wait for someone else to tell you how. I'm assuming no ppm or ph meter?

If it was me 30l of temp and ph adjusted water if RO with cal mag. Then a light dose of nutrients. Then let dry well. You may see some deficiencies and shock.

I

igm.ig

I'm on my first soil grow so maybe wait for someone else to tell you how. I'm assuming no ppm or ph meter?

If it was me 30l of temp and ph adjusted water if RO with cal mag. Then a light dose of nutrients. Then let dry well. You may see some deficiencies and shock.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom