Leaves twisting and curling

• Thread starter Aloha123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aloha123

Aloha123

Hello everybody,i run into some problem and I want to fix it ASAP. Growing indoors in coco+perlite,ph 5.9, EC 1.4-1.6, lights 600w, 5th week of vegetation. Could it be heat stress or light stress?

Leaves twisting and curling
Leaves twisting and curling 2
Leaves twisting and curling 3
Leaves twisting and curling 4
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

w/out knowing anything about cocoa i'm saying she looks dry....gonna try it someday.....maybe too heavy ferts and not enough water...need to water that stuff a lot so i read....i'll pay attention to this post a while since i'm gonna try cocoa this winter

Moshmen

Moshmen

No coco here either but looks like a touch of heat stress, light stress back off and c what happens

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Have you scoped the underside of your leaves for pests? I’ve seen that kind of new growth before. You may have a pest issue and may also need a microscope to see any signs pests. Another thing is hows the fan intensity On the plants? Some leaves show signs of wind burn. But I think you need to check for pests first.

Aloha123

Aloha123

Have you scoped the underside of your leaves for pests? I’ve seen that kind of new growth before. You may have a pest issue and may also need a microscope to see any signs pests. Another thing is hows the fan intensity On the plants? Some leaves show signs of wind burn. But I think you need to check for pests first.
I know these plants have thrips,but this is not thrips job 100%. I was looking under leaves,on the stems and dont see any bugs or something strange. About fan you might be right because the fan is blowing directly to plant. these plants are tallest in grow room and all of them got these kind of leaves other who are smalller looks fine.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

+1

Check for mites

Top Bottom