Leaves twisting. wtf is wrong

• Thread starter campaste420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
campaste420

campaste420

So ive got a Sinmint Cookies cut in all organic soil being fed organics. I dont know what could be wrong with it. Im hoping its something simple. Any feed back will be greatly appreciated thanks!✌
Leaves twisting wtf is wrong

campaste420

campaste420

Alright thanks im guessing its PH then. Ive been careful not to over water could it be underwatered? Lol i havent checked the PH at all so idk if its too high or too low.

campaste420

campaste420

So i measured ph runoff and it was neutral so i watered with a ph of 6. The leaves have just gotten yellower. Totally looks like nitrogen deficiency to me, i dont see how it could be though. Ive got compost, green manure and even some cover crops growing. please help!!

20141029 111604
john martin

john martin

I usually have this issue just before the plants start going deficient (for whatever reason).

For me, upping the Calcium (with a bit of Mag too) quite often helps. Another cause of this (for me) is in areas not getting enough light (thus not processing food/energy).

This fits with the above remarks about nutrient lockout, without Cal/Mag they cannot properly use the other nutes, and this leads to all sorts of issues.

This also fits with the yellow fading on the sides of your leafs, but you having no leaf burn on the tips.

campaste420

campaste420

I usually have this issue just before the plants start going deficient (for whatever reason).

For me, upping the Calcium (with a bit of Mag too) quite often helps. Another cause of this (for me) is in areas not getting enough light (thus not processing food/energy).

This fits with the above remarks about nutrient lockout, without Cal/Mag they cannot properly use the other nutes, and this leads to all sorts of issues.

This also fits with the yellow fading on the sides of your leafs, but you having no leaf burn on the tips.
Thanks for the info! I used a bit more epsom salts when watering and added eggshells for calcium. But something is still going on. The new growth looks a little better but still kinda yellow green.

campaste420

campaste420

I dont have one unfortunately. Do you know what it could be? i noticed that to but it never got out of control so i ignored it lol

campaste420

campaste420

Thanks alot. i think its P deficient now too. makes sense, havent given it too much P and im about to flip it from 16/8 to 12/12 so i will definitely add a generous amount.

Latest posts

Top Bottom