leaves yellowing and dry

• Thread starter blazingtom22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

All of the above. Its the bucket. When you pull the root system they will be four feet long and twisted in a ball, locked out. Hungry roots are shorter and fresher, air trimmed in a cloth container. Still decent trichs but no weight.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

All of the above. Its the bucket. When you pull the root system they will be four feet long and twisted in a ball, locked out. Hungry roots are shorter and fresher, air trimmed in a cloth container. Still decent trichs but no weight.

I dont agree plants become locked out from being root bound in containers. I have grown many 5-7.5 oz dry plants in a #3 plastic nursery pot. They are actually about 2.4 gallons of volume. Many have gone 12 weeks still green and healthy at harvest.

Just takes more attention.

Cloth pots have their own positives and negatives. Everything does.

Madbud

Madbud

I dont agree plants become locked out from being root bound in containers. I have grown many 5-7.5 oz dry plants in a #3 plastic nursery pot. They are actually about 2.4 gallons of volume. Many have gone 12 weeks still green and healthy at harvest.

Just takes more attention.

Cloth pots have their own positives and negatives. Everything does.
Won’t disagree but 12 weeks is my veg time alone.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Side note on the pens , storage is the key use the recommended solution in the upright position I use Cheops at home and no problems other than a battery yet and I use high end table top probes on paint lines for work if not stored proper go to hell rather quickly.

blazingtom22

blazingtom22

hey guys sorry been busy with holidays and all that goes along with it. uh pen is so far still working again but I've looked into some others and maybe some better care for it at that point. tent is in my garage so the humidity has just been a pain due the cool weather lately. going to try some larger fabric pots next time seem to be a cheap popular option that works well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom