leaves yellowing from inner out and curl

• Thread starter madcease
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

madcease

I thought Ph 6.3 was for soil? Im using rockwool.
Got told 5.8-6.0 then got told 6.0-6.3
Which one is best during veg?

Also can you tell me what else i need to add to my nutrients besides Part A and B NPK?
Epsoms i know are good but how do i get more iron in there?

Also do i have to have an inlet on 2 cool tubes or can i just leave the ends open

M

madcease

Is feeding 3 - 5 times a day with say a big pump with ring 8 holes in ring too much for the plant.

Rockwool should always stay moist right?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey guys i have a plant that has some upwards leaf curl, my temps are at 70-73 during lights on, and like 66 at nite, the plant isn't yellow, but isn't deep green either, should i flush it with straight water and see what happens or does someone have a better suggestion? peace Burn

P

peabody

supasticky just read your post to madc. 1 thing pops out at me you say 6.3 is the best range for ph. just finished reading a thread a day r 2 ago in hydro section that said for dwc it is best to let the ph drift from 5.8 to 6.3 an do minnimal adj. as possible for the soul reeason different elements have different ranges for perfect uptake by your plants. you are a` senior farmer an i'am a trial user so no offense is ment by this post . peabody .

S

supasticky

supasticky just read your post to madc. 1 thing pops out at me you say 6.3 is the best range for ph. just finished reading a thread a day r 2 ago in hydro section that said for dwc it is best to let the ph drift from 5.8 to 6.3 an do minnimal adj. as possible for the soul reeason different elements have different ranges for perfect uptake by your plants. you are a` senior farmer an i'am a trial user so no offense is ment by this post . peabody .

no offense taken :)

That was my mistake I thought he was using soil. He cleared it up himself though so I just never reposted about the mix up. Sorry if it confused you though.

-Supa

Y

yayarea

hey bro before you drive yourself crazy, have u ever had a successful grow in that grow hut that your growing in? I had a hydrohut and it was one of the many bad ones that were killing everyones plants. I was being told the same stuff iron, calmag def and so on, and come to find out it was the damn hyrohut. Im not saying this is your problem but you should check it out.

Look at my pictures about half way down the page, same shit yellow from in to out only on new growth, then they eventually get brown crispy ends and DIE. Heres the link

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=81061&page=2

another_sellout

another_sellout

I would start with epsom salts and CalMag as soon as you can. CalMag carries quite a bit of iron in it, but top feed with it. (It falls out in reservoirs and recirculating systems.)

Top Bottom