Leaves yellowing with marks please help

• Thread starter OROG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you say it’s creeping upward, so it could be a mobile nutrient.
your using advanced nutrients so what are you giving the plant? what ones?
also take some pictures that show more of the plant and hopefully clear, easily to see.

Moshmen

Moshmen

clean means what? and clean and made for cannabis sort of sound different. if it was made for, then it has certain compositional attributes that make it made for. if one is compost, then itmight be rich or hot, if it has worm castings or sea weed or who knows what in it it has something in it. even just dirt isnt just dirt. some lean sandy, some loamy, some peaty... so, that matters.

so, by clean soil you might mean potting soil? special for cannabis, maybe means ph neutral? that means it is more than likely buffered. i was looking for a name, i could research and find what is what.

by the way, i know nothing, just been really studying up on soil since i use it. so if any of the other folks with experience, the for real kind, not like my book learning stuff, say contrary or differing views, id listen to them (or at least google the shit out of it!)

good luck! you sure these are only 4 weeks old? they are already flowering!
Most autos flower around 4-5 weeks

Moshmen

Moshmen

Over watering is watering to often ! Not to much - it’s my opinion if your using salt based nutes to always water to runoff to keep the salts from building and eventual lock out!

if it’s living soil you never want runoff

autos are pretty finicky and harder to grow in my opinion

best advice I read was don’t love then to death !

and I too would like more picks ? And info on feed habits ? U using cal mag ? And how much?

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
Yes, I know... But those looked great for 4 weeks and I was trying to express that without saying they always do that because those looked over and above the normal 4 week zone

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Thanks a lot for calming me down if you say it’s overwatering I hope the flush won’t make it worse but at least I learn
Yeah sometimes the bottom leaves will get all ugly and fucked up its pretty common happens to me. As long as the stuff up top is green and healthy and most importantly the newest growth needs to be healthy that is most important. Lower grungy looking stuff should always be stripped off. I do it immediately once it starts to yellow that way the plant can focus all its energy on the new stuff. Autos overall don't need as much defoliating but regulars need a ton. Some strains are really bushy you gotta be plucking lowers constantly.

TSD

TSD

One of my girls just had a few of her first fan leaves clipped because they were starting to die off from old age, my plants are about 2 months old, and from lack of light due to my training. This one would have been left a bit longer, but it was in the way anyway and starting to die off.
20210428 135539
A few other plants have lost a few of the lower fan leaves and some were yellowing, but the rest of the plant is healthy and happy.

Squatch61

Squatch61

If the yellowing is from the bottom up you may have a watering issue. If you are using plastic pots this is what I recommend find a bucket or tub bigger than your grow pot adjust your water PH 6.5 and soak the plant in the pot for five minutes or until the pot becomes heavy. Then set aside and let the runoff drain. Once drained wait 5-7 days no water and repeat. I had this issue and the method I described turned my girls a complete 360 in one week. Once you have enough water the plant will do the rest. Also check your soil PH also a critical component when using soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom