Leaves yellowing

• Thread starter Jarny12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jarny12

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help me out. The leaves on a couple of my plants are starting to yellow during veg. I have tried to do the research and thought it was nitrogen deficiency but the leaves are turning yellow in other areas inside the plant not just on the bottom. just started using general hydroponics flora series fertilizers. Here are some pictures of what my problem is
Leaves yellowing
Leaves yellowing 2
Leaves yellowing 3

PuffPuff_ash

PuffPuff_ash

Yellowing of lower leafs could be from lack of light, so you may want to lightly defoliate the plant(s). It could also be a lack of proper nutrients. Have you checked runoff? What strength (ppm/pH) do you feed in?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So this splotchyness right here is damaged from white powdery mildew when I get a chance later on today I'll come back or maybe in the meantime somebody else can take a look because I think you've got a few other things going on I'd like you to get a close-up shot of some of those lower leaves I think they might be bug issue going on as well in the meantime the more info you can offer the better we can help you
Screenshot 20200716 070052 Chrome

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I looked as close as I could with those pictures I'm not sure if I saw mite damage, I don't think so but if you want to put some close-up pictures of the bottom left last pic will check it

Your problem is white powdery mildew even though it's been hosed off all the leaves that have the white splotches on them are going to die off like this example
Screenshot 20200716 091705 Chrome

Last year I had one visible speck of wpm the size of a little fingernail and I nearly lost half of my vegetable tent even though I treated it immediately

My recommendation is you spray one level tablespoon of baking soda per gallon of water on that plant top and bottom of the leaves right now and then you get some liquid copper fungicide asap, follow the directions on the bottle for tomatoes and you should be able to save that plant 🤞 good luck!

Top Bottom