Leaves

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Its been real humid but have been running ac, a few days ago the leaves low on my plants look blotchy its hard to see but ill take pics, put it down to a cal deficiency did that clear runnoff ph 6.4 went up 2 points, plants have topped off and in 4 days will add bloom nutrients and get it under my booster, ok u guys checked all plants no infestation 1 gnat when my soil drys ill de earth g poison, any ideas ?

Leaves
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

No, ph 6.2 flushed plants. Added a bit of cal mag, right now my rh is very high yesterday was 90f i run my ac but its so late in the year i might be better off takeing it out but fucking more heat on the way, for the last week i have been turning off my ac at night, i talked to my hydro guy we agreed its either a cal deficiency in witch case thats taken care of, or these plants simply hates high rh, dark devel goes nuts when your rh goes above 50%. I planted my g. poison at the perfect time, in the winter i have the opposite problem it's to dry rh 15% it was great for a few years then they put in those window wall i cant get humidity i have to run a humidifier, ill bring them home no prob but they all looked so good in 4 days under the booster and bloom nutrients plants are topped off and in full flower even has side branches, since i got my new light smallish plants are finishing veg 5 days early. remember these r autos.

Top Bottom