Temp
Humidity
Type of soil
What are you feeding/ watering it with?
Type of light?
Ventilation?
Are you testing run off ph?

@Aqua Man got an odd one here
Temp is 74 humidity is 56. I’m feeding maxibloom 2 days a week. 8”carbon filter for ventilation. I have not tested run off ph yet. 230 watt LED MARS HYDRO THAT I recently purchased. I didn’t see anything until I put them under the new light. It’s about 18 inches away.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Doesn't look like light burn but where you said it started when you put them under a new light and at a fairly close distance I would recommend you raise the light immediately until you get the problem resolved just in case it is in some way caused by the new light

Edit: did you transplant them recently?

214Riser

214Riser

Doesn't look like light burn but where you said it started when you put them under a new light and at a fairly close distance I would recommend you raise the light immediately until you get the problem resolved just in case it is in some way caused by the new light

They are in a 7 gallon fabric as of now.

214Riser

214Riser

Transplant happened 4weeks ago.

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Nutrient buildup is the most likely culprit here. The rounded droopy claw like look is classic n toxicity. Your most likely not feeding to strong just to often.

214Riser

214Riser

Nutrient buildup is the most likely culprit here. The rounded droopy claw like look is classic n toxicity. Your most likely not feeding to strong just to often.
Is it ok to just water for a few days to see? As a matter of fact I think feed 3 days straight two days before I noticed the problem

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yup this right here. Nutrient buildup imo. It's also likely the soil pH has crashed and is very low.

This is a tox but the drooping leaves is a transpiration issue. I'm kinda thinking there is dry spots in the media where the salinity is very high.

Would give it a good flush with water and enzymes or something like recharge.

Reduce the feeding

Top Bottom