Leavin For Holland May 1st

• Thread starter ZombiePlague
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ZombiePlague

ZombiePlague

Sup everyone. Heading to Amsterdam on may 1st staying till the 9th. First trip over there and starting to get a bit excited. I know I could have gone to Colorado or Washington ect to sample probably better quality but ever since I was young and first opened up a HT and read about the coffee shops I've always wanted to go. My gf and I are going to tour around during liberation day ceremonies and sample all week. Any good Amsterdam tips/do's and dont's for a first timer? Positive and negative comments welcome.I'd like to hear real experiences that might help a couple out while abroad

S

Seed Buyer

I would look Soma up. He loves to puff with americans and talk shop. It can be quite a trip hanging with that dude.

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

IMO, hit Grey Area. I've always liked that one.
It's been a while since I've been there, but they use to have "tours" at night that would cruise the canals around town. Some of them were cool with smoking down on the boat.

ZombiePlague

ZombiePlague

Canadian but close. Any shops ya know of that sell Soma's strains.

B

Bowl Finger

Check out the 1ehulp feed on IG. I'd definitely stop by their shop and sample the buds they've been showing.
Last time I was in Amsterdam,De Tweede Kamer had nice bud as well as Greg Area.Katsu had good hash.

Don't miss the Van Gogh museum or the Rijksmuseum.

Get a strippenkart to ride the trams.

There's an app called Greenmile that lists coffee shops,seed shops,smoker friendly places, etc. I haven't used it,but it looks useful.

str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

str8smokn

I went for Christmas and newyear,checkout the G.O.A coffee shop in the red light district they have some killer sour diesel,fallen angle some good shit.always checkout Barneys and as they've all said the American owened Grey Area.checkout the coffee shop menus online,it will give you an idea. The canal cruise is pretty cool,but walking and getting lost is better.you will never get lost if you can find your way from central station,(hop on bus/tran to central station).i have inlaws that live there,I love it.
Get you a GVB 7day pass bus/tran/metro/ferry
heres a 48 hr pass.ride as many times as you want,just make sure you check in and OUT..
Have fun it's a great place!
STR8

S

Seed Buyer

Yes, Somas weed can be found at the Dampkring. But I would get it from him directly. His Amnesia Haze is probably the best I have ever smoked.

ZombiePlague

ZombiePlague

Does he have a hangout or place he frequents? Cause i'm sure the chances of running into him are slim to nil.

S

Seed Buyer

I just emailed him on his site, Soma Seeds. Granted this was 2001. But he promptly replied, was super hospitable, and we kicked it with him the whole week we were there (3 college dudes on spring break) at his flat. Just email him and let him know you will be in town and want to by some of his seeds or something.

StickyBiz

StickyBiz

I would sure appreciate a travel report. I've been thinking of going early next spring.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@ZombiePlague Sooooo...I take it you had a good time?come on stories are always good.this is your thread so post on,we can do cliff notes too. Did you try out the GOA coffee shop,good smoke.
STR8

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

I just emailed him on his site, Soma Seeds. Granted this was 2001. But he promptly replied, was super hospitable, and we kicked it with him the whole week we were there (3 college dudes on spring break) at his flat. Just email him and let him know you will be in town and want to by some of his seeds or something.
That's awesome!

F

friend

Have a great time ! smoke a lot hash and haze, and watch
you're back in the red light district.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom