Leaving BC for Ariz. tomorrow

• Thread starter GI JO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GI JO

GI JO

Can anyone tell me some of the cool places to see. Gonna be a tourist, staying about an hour outside of Phoenix, don't know where.

R

red x

That's about it
Canadians are taking this place over
Peace
Ez

GI JO

GI JO

Oh shit, hope you don't hate me for coming to visit. I live in a very large tourist area, so I get it.
To fishwhistle: The lady we are going to visit is very into Sedona and what it stands for, I'd really like to go there, ya know, grooovy stuff and all that. Grand Canyon, would love to see but I have this vertigo thing that wants to drag me to the edge of big heights, makes me really freaked out.
To red x: I am coming back home, only staying for 10 days so not gonna be taking much over. Can't afford to take over shit!
I sort of want to go somewhere that's out of the way, locals only, maybe a couple of cool taverns, dancing, and just fun!!
I'm just an old hippie girl grower, listening to Santana as I type;)

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

That's about it
Canadians are taking this place over
Peace
Ez
Dont be a hater!LOL,I own a couple rentals in palmsprings area and snowbirds from canada are the best,good peeps,pay excellent and take care of your shit,kinda like people in the US used to be.Palm springs even has magazines directed specifically at the canadians,ive never met one yet who wasnt polite and happy with a smile on their face.

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

What part of Az?. I was just in Vancouver.. Spent most my time on Hastings st. Lol.. Nice city.. I'd definitely go back.. Best time to come to Az though, not wicked hot..

GI JO

GI JO

Leaving tomorrow, going south from Phoenix, just looking for some fun!

K

kolah

Sedona is cool...but a ritzy oddball crowd IMO and pricey as shit. Lots of hocus-pocus phonies and Indian wannabe whitefolks and goofy pseudo-healers. Lots of rich brats who live off mommy and daddy's bank accounts. It's a great place to hike though. Personally, I dig Tuscon. Phoenix has THE hottest ladies of anyplace I've ever been. Other cool places, Payson, Sho-Low and then you have Flagstaff which is more like Colorado...nice mountains and stuff. Have fun and fly high!

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Leaving tomorrow, going south from Phoenix, just looking for some fun!

If your in phoenix, Scottsdale if you want the night life club seen.. Tempe you'll find your tavern college night life.. I'm in chandler near phoenix.. It's a pretty chill spot.. A buddy of mine just started a brewery tour.. Definitely good for any tourist lookin to check out the local brewery's.. You can pm me if you want any suggestions.. Enjoy your visit..

Peace,

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Flagstaff is nice. Cave Creek is a nice drive outta Phoenix. The Frank Lloyd Wright house is a nice spot. Hike CamelBack mountain. Stalk Alice Cooper & Jenna Jameson.

outwest

medicalgrowman

medicalgrowman

I'm a PoolGuy who lives in QueenCreek area which is southeast of Phoenix.
Canadians are some of my BEST customers!
And I LOVE Hockey!
Oh, and I also happen to be a Canadian!

R

red x

Dont be a hater!LOL,I own a couple rentals in palmsprings area and snowbirds from canada are the best,good peeps,pay excellent and take care of your shit,kinda like people in the US used to be.Palm springs even has magazines directed specifically at the canadians,ive never met one yet who wasnt polite and happy with a smile on their face.
no hate here
just a az native and stating an observation
greasewood flats is cool for an outdoor cowboy like evening
peace
ez

GI JO

GI JO

Thanks eh. Ended up in Tombstone, was 'OK' then Tuscon and back now to Santan Valley. The lady I'm visiting has a friend who does pools, I did a double take there for a moment until you said you were Canadian, her "pool guy" friend is from New York.
It's been interesting, some ridiculous drama so basically looking forward to going back. Couple of days of hot sun coming up tho so whoop whoop!

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

You will likely want to visit Sedona, bring swiming suit and go to slide rock., not far from there is also montazuma well, and the exit off of I 17 to Sedona go east instead of west into sedona and you will be off the beaten path.. you will come to a campground with a creek right on that dirt road heading east about a mile.. park there and check our the creek to the north of the road,, beutiful redstone clifs with fishing for trout if you like.. thats one of my favorite spots, not so many people as well.

K

kolah

sounds like a few places I need to visit, AZMMJ.

btw, a new dispensary just popped up in Bullhead City. No grows for peeps within 25 miles.

Top Bottom