Led Advice Or Help

• Thread starter popa thizzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

popa thizzz

I was wondering if anyone using led lights can give me some information I have 6 plants that have been in veg for about 7 or 8 weeks and they r all about 10 inches tall is that normal for this far in veg with led the plants r from just a random grab bag seeds my friend started his outside at same time and are almost 18 inches tall any one have any idea on this

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

The plants outside will stretch loads more then the ones under led because the led 1s are getting more light so no need to stretch

P

popa thizzz

The plants outside will stretch loads more then the ones under led because the led 1s are getting more light so no need to stretch
So does that mean I should still go by height or what cuz mine r like 3 times fatter than his

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

I like to keep my plants compact if you want your plants to stretch move your light away from them but a couldnt see why you would want that when you flip the stretch anyway

P

popa thizzz

I like to keep my plants compact if you want your plants to stretch move your light away from them but a couldnt see why you would want that when you flip the stretch anyway
I don't really want them to stretch I just not understanding is all you know I thought that might be what it is but I was going to flower them wen they not about 18 inches but for me to get that I think I would have to veg another month

Itsnotmine

Itsnotmine

I normaly give it 8 weeks from seed befor i flower but you can give it aslong or as shot as you wish but it will effect the end result

indicabush

indicabush

I don't really want them to stretch I just not understanding is all you know I thought that might be what it is but I was going to flower them wen they not about 18 inches but for me to get that I think I would have to veg another month

Are your girls camera shy?

P

popa thizzz

Bannacis

Bannacis

My experience with leds' is that It keeps the plants short and stocky. sometimes to short, with the internodes almost next to each other. Sometimes too tight and crowded.
I raised the lights slightly so that they would get a little stretch between nodes.
I also did supper cropping and LST. so my vegging is longer than normal.
Yours looks great, pretty much how leds keep em tight.
Are they under the one light or is there two? I think I see a second light.
You could move them closer to each other and put lights closer. With leds the light is best directly underneath them.
Put those six buckets all close together, move your lights in towards each other a bit. tilt the lights slightly in towards middle.
This way the light paths will cross each other in a V type pattern \\\ /// kinda like that.
.........................................................................................side view @@@ 3 buckets 2 wide.

Monster762

Monster762

They look good n healthy to me. Like said above if you want more height make em reach by raising it. I have same 12 inches at 7 wk veg. 600 led. I took led out n put t5s on it. Plants like t5 better (mine do not all I'm sure ). I was going crazy but I think damn bug is my issue now. Fungus gnat. Thanks to input of someone on here. I'd never guessed that little fly was destroying my roots. Looking good though don't stress yourself. And tops angling up so it likes the light you have.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I was wondering if anyone using led lights can give me some information I have 6 plants that have been in veg for about 7 or 8 weeks and they r all about 10 inches tall is that normal for this far in veg with led the plants r from just a random grab bag seeds my friend started his outside at same time and are almost 18 inches tall any one have any idea on this
Try comparing trunk sizes you might find that you are actually smoking your friends plants LOL

Monster762

Monster762

Looking for some bags to store your buds? Don't mess with turkey bags. Check out https://soldierbags.com/ to get quality odor-proof bags to hide the stink!
Do they breathe? The reason for the turkey bag was to slow air not completely stop it. To slow the drying process for more pungent smell and flavor in the buds. If they don't breathe they will cause molding if not completely dry before putting it in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom