LED Advice

• Thread starter Bosshogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bosshogg

Bosshogg

I have been growing outdoors for over 30 years and am growing tired of battling Mother Nature! I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of Mars Hydro lights. Would love some advice on the best lighting to buy before I waste any money. Area is about 5by 5 by 8 tall.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have been growing outdoors for over 30 years and am growing tired of battling Mother Nature! I am about to pull the trigger on a couple of Mars Hydro lights. Would love some advice on the best lighting to buy before I waste any money. Area is about 5by 5 by 8 tall.
What model are you looking to buy? 5x5 is quite a large area for the mars. If you’re going to invest for long term I’d look into a couple different brands. Fluence spydr series, growers choice, timber cobs, gavita, and HLG. All of these companies have led lights that will do great in the 5x5 area. Hope you find what you’re looking for. Happy grows. And welcome.
Burnz

Dan789

Dan789

You could also add Rapid Led Cobs to your list. I’ve got two twelve cob 3500K kits from them...Nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom