LED Clone Coffe Cup Shipping Container

• Thread starter pRiMo303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

So I saw this device either in Westword or on the net, but after googling evey combination of words that describes the product and looked through this Westword CAREFULLY like 10x--I give up!

Anyway, it looks like a reusable coffee cup but is rigged w an LED on the inside and is advertised to be used as a method for shipping rooted cuts. If anyone else has seen this and know what its called, please post. I don't want any, now I'm just annoyed bc I know I saw this thing in a mag or on the web. If it was a dream, back off--Im calling the patent office.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Is it a mug or a cup? I need to get these blueprints together, lol!

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

It looks like those white reusable ones w the screw top sippy lid. I know I saw this online or in this mag..just can't find now. Don't get too excited, when I found it it sparked me tell my friend I was with about my other invention. He confirmed this happened but couldn't tell me what I was looking at when I saw the cup.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why would anyone need that? A rooted clone will be fine for quite awhile. I have shipped rooted ones that took 10 days to get to Australia once. They were fine.

When I have rooted extra clones and don't need them I bag them until I can burn them. Sometimes after 2 weeks in the garage in a garbage bag they are still green and would grow.

It is a cool idea but imho not needed unless you are sending a clone to space.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

IME, unroooted clones ship better than rooted clones. I got a package once, put in it the fridge for almost 3 weeks, then took them out and they rooted just fine.
Nice idea, if the very design wasn't based on illegal shipping. I wouldn't have these suckers shipped to my house.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I have been thinking about this thing. It might be enough of a heat source to keep cuts and cuttings from freezing in the mail during the winter. Maybe!

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

just ordered a few of these...figure i would try them out...few months ago the price was 7.50 each...i had added them to cart but never checked out...i just went back and added some to my cart and they were 9.95 each...but when i added them to my cart they still had my cart full from last time but @ 7.50 each, lol...so i just bought them at 7.50 each, lol...got the price from a few months ago today :D lol...small savings, but it pays for the shipping lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom