led grow: c.caramel auto, fast bud #2, speed devil #2

• Thread starter DXTR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DXTR

hi everyone. I'm just starting a sweet "sweet seeds" summer led grow. I'm so curious about this technology everyone is talking about, and besides that, here in summer it's very hot so a led solution is a very good choice.

light: 300w 7 band grow led
media: bio bizz all mix
ferts: bio canna flores, bud blood, batguano
light cycle: 18/6 from seed

all the seeds (3 CC auto, 3 FB and 1 SD) germinated between 2 and 5 days, currently there are 28-29°C with led on, and 20-23 without. no ventilation yet.

I'm very curious to see if led will deliver the same hps bud quality or what...

Led grow ccaramel auto fast bud 2 speed devil 2
Led grow ccaramel auto fast bud 2 speed devil 2 2
Led grow ccaramel auto fast bud 2 speed devil 2 3
Led grow ccaramel auto fast bud 2 speed devil 2 4
S

Sweet Seeds

Hello my friend!

Thanks for posting your new led grow ;)

From what I've seen in a couple of forums it is not easy to get the same bud caliber with leds than it is with HPS lighting. But led technology is developing and yous seems nice, 300w is very potent for leds, so I hope you can get something nice from there... Anyway, would be the first time I would see that, hehehe ;)

...and maybe autos are a good choice for led growers, lets see...

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

S

Sweet Seeds

Hehehe...

Very weird cotyledones, so big... Hope the plant gets the 3 branche per node feature. I also had a trifoliate Cream Caramel Auto and she had 3 branches on each node, which made her the most productive of the 3 CC Autos I had.

Have a look at mine:

Keep it sweet mate, speak soon ;)

tommy

D

DXTR

Have a look at mine:

Keep it sweet mate, speak soon ;)

tommy

hehe I know mate... and I'm following your CC auto grow step by step, maybe I'll match your beautiful results... today i'll give my little girls their definitive home, cross the fingers (but since I'm using jiffy pots I'm not so worried to stress them during the transplant)

:party0042:

D

DXTR

10 days of life since sprout.

everything is going perfect, the led is virtually heatless, I can get 25-26°C with a little fan, during the night there are always 19-20°C, I guess it's all under control, as we can see they don't stretch at all even with the led @ 40cm.

I will go this way 'til flowering, then I'll start to feed them a bit.

the babies are: first pic, bottom: 2 f@st bud #2, upper: 2 c@ramel. second pic: 1 c@ramel (trifoliate), 1 f@st bud and 1 speed devil in the pot alone.

Foto0060
Foto0061
S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

Looking good so far, thanks for the pics. With a HPS light I think they would be growing faster, specially now, after the day 20 of their lives, but they seem good to me, hope they now stretch for a week or so and then start a good flowering.

Keep us updated, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

D

DXTR

update.

the lads are at 25/28 days since sprout. bud site appeared, they stretched A LOT before the flowering and then they are. I have a bit of complaints about the led panel, it gave to me a sensational veg period, everything was ok, temperature, humidity ecc. but definitely yes, they need more light.

so now I'll test the effect of the hps in this tropical weather... led was really helpful bringing down temperature during the start up, when the sprouts are incredibly fragile and in fact I have very beautiful vegged plants. but if I want some dense buds I fear that I won't achieve only with a single led panel. not for 7 plants, at least. I've found that the necessary height to cover the 7 pots space is not giving me the necessary lumen and light intensity to push those buds.

in the future I will try to use the led to cover a much smaller area, 4 plants not more, and see what will happen. I'm a bit worried tho about the heat in the room, today is a try, if tonight the room will be boiling I'll return to the led and will stick with it until the harvest, but this time the crop won't be so rich (last crop, april, 28, 6 easy rider gave to me 178g. well dry, I'm still smoking them after 2 months and I've the last big jar almost full...).

Foto0254
Foto0325
D

DXTR

I'm having some problems. a lot of plants are in the pre flowering stage... and they're stuck with it... they doesn't swell those flowers! a cream caramel did it, anyway. I can't understand why, maybe I'll have to change the lights to 12/12??

being fed with 4ml bio flores until now...

and... temps are a bit high... 29-30 during day... 27-28 in the night...

Foto0454
Foto0450
Foto0452
Foto0451
Foto0453
S

Sweet Seeds

Hi mate!

I think they will start flowering very very soon, but if you want to be sure you can change them to 12/12 for a week or so. I don't really believe they'll take too long to start flowering or that they will stretch much more, usually they would start flowering now and would not grow more than 10cm more, but I'm not always right and grow parameters may make a lot of difference ;)

Don't feed them with the BioFlores more than once a week ;)

Hope they star flowering soon, keep us updated! Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

D

DXTR

the caramel appears to be still. little flowers, and nothing more... the others are doing well, today I'll go with the 600w hps, hoping not to cook them with this hot summer we're having here!

Top Bottom