Led Grow Light.

• Thread starter bobs.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
davidgear

davidgear

Mars Hydro 600w best for beginners. New SMD Tech High Power Full Spectrum Very Affordable LED Grow Light Replace Classical MARS HYDRO 600W Less Heat Quiet.

Flowering Coverage: 2ft*3ft Veg Coverage: 3.5ft*5.5ft

Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants

Seedling: 20"-28'' Veg: 16''-20'' Flower: 10''-16''
Price: US$132.99

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Mars Hydro 600w best for beginners. New SMD Tech High Power Full Spectrum Very Affordable LED Grow Light Replace Classical MARS HYDRO 600W Less Heat Quiet.

Flowering Coverage: 2ft*3ft Veg Coverage: 3.5ft*5.5ft

Recommended Hanging Distance Above Plants

Seedling: 20"-28'' Veg: 16''-20'' Flower: 10''-16''
Price: US$132.99
Sorry, but Mars would have to prove itself (CS and Quality wise) before I would ever entertain buying ANYTHING from..IN the recent Past..the CS and Products SUCKED Bigly..
I see where they came out with Cree diode models..Unfortunately..they don't mention TOP BIN diodes, and the prices are a complete joke..Mars has made a fortune selling shitty products to noobs for years......(as in DIY warrantys ..LMAO)

Where is the "New" 600 you spoke of plz? I didn't see it on their site..

If you want great SMD lights..HLG QBs are the way to go..Just say NO to thieves like MarsHydro.

DGP

DGP

Sorry, but Mars would have to prove itself (CS and Quality wise) before I would ever entertain buying ANYTHING from..IN the recent Past..the CS and Products SUCKED Bigly..
I see where they came out with Cree diode models..Unfortunately..they don't mention TOP BIN diodes, and the prices are a complete joke..Mars has made a fortune selling shitty products to noobs for years......(as in DIY warrantys ..LMAO)

Where is the "New" 600 you spoke of plz? I didn't see it on their site..

If you want great SMD lights..HLG QBs are the way to go..Just say NO to thieves like MarsHydro.
What he said , so much BS from the imported lights. Always something in the details they fail to tell you.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What he said , so much BS from the imported lights. Always something in the details they fail to tell you.
The only lower end Burple I could recommend to new growers are the Meizhis..same cheap diodes, but much better build..Their CS is TOP NOTCH too..(I ran 3 of them and sold them on Ebay for more QBs :p)

Meizhi is pronounced ME - IZ - HIgh (truth).. ..LMAO
Those folks in China take their language stuff VERY seriously..:cool:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Im having the fastest veg growth i ever had. Been growing ssince 2005 if that says anything
Not really..
Vipars are very old Burple tech and there are way better lights to be had at better prices these days (QBs and COBS for example....
I sold off my Meizhi Burples to get more QBs and am not sorry in the least..(IMO Meizhi has way better products and CS then either Vipar. or Mars. Those burples are really too red for veg and not so hot for flower either..Just my opinion of course; but there must be a reason for all the chatter and people in the forefront switching to White SMD these days..as it will be when some better and more efficient arrives.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Problem with Mars (for a change) is that they don't disclose which Cree diodes they use..Bet that are not the better diodes either..Different with HLG..they tell it all.
Here is a single plant under 2z QB132's in 3500k..Practically zero stretch..;)

I use a mixture of spectrums in my main grow tent..Nextlight Mini, QBs and a high end Unit Farms Burple using REAL Cree and Osram diodes
4 12 18

9 6 18
9 6 18 2

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

It means it gives me a chubby. :) here u go man
. went great besides a lil heat stress. It's hot where i live. Been abouve 100 most the summer
Ima in the High Sierra Desert..always above the 100 d mark here in summers..That's only one reason I run QBs..Highly efficient (maybe 35 watts per Sqft instead of burple's 45-55 watts per sq ft), Not to mention the reduced heat (109d F at the face of the light (no heatsink needed either):cool:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Lmao, i hope this was just a joking post... if you were being serious, you have no clue really on how far along LEDS (not vispar) have come with the newest tech.
I always wonder how many KW could be generated with one of those new fangled electricity generators..LMFAO
Humanpower cartoon

Latest posts

Top Bottom