LED grow lights from Nokotech (latest results with undercanopy lights)

• Thread starter strainguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
strainguy

strainguy

Hello everyone, wanted to share my thoughts on the nokotech lights, especially Fx pro 1000w. Made already 4 rounds with them and they perform just awesome! Cant be more happy, even though i m not runing them on full power, maximum at 70-80% dimmed which makes them even less hot (less hot than 600w going on full power) and also with such power I can increase the distance which makes the total cover area little bit larger.

Another great thing I used for the first time is Undercanopy lights. As it was just a trial i had only 2 of them (when its recommended for my setup to have at least 4 and ideally 6: pair of undercanopy for every light hanging on top). So even if i had only 2 of them, they delivered great results for lower level of the plant:

1. The lower buds are much more heavier and harder
2. All of lower buds that received enough light ripen very well. Without undercanopy lights usually when the top is already rwady to be harvest the lowers are still too green, but not this time.

The only issue with them are the heat. It really makes the growroom warmer and in summer might be a problem. My friend at the growshop said that nokotech next version undercanopy will come with detached driver from the mail led strip so it will be possible to put it outside the growroom. That will lower the heat significantly so I am waiting for their upgrade.

Check some photos from the harvest

Led grow lights from nokotech latest results with undercanopy lights
Led grow lights from nokotech latest results with undercanopy lights 2
Led grow lights from nokotech latest results with undercanopy lights 3
Led grow lights from nokotech latest results with undercanopy lights 4
Stokes

Stokes

Without the breeder this post is missing significant information

Nice work. On the trim job too.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Bottom light.... nice! I was wondering if anyone did this. 👍