Led Grow

• Thread starter HailTheLeaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Top notch!! looking like some fya

Thanks Irietime! It turned out real nice. Good night time smoke. Tastes great too.
Another one of some Tiger's Milk buds.
20170522 204639

Gorilla Glue
20170522 204430

Indian Larry
20170522 204850

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

hah im gonna have to do the same to my kush. sigh, im gonna get burnt tops. oh well, anything is better than nothing.

looks good to me.. spark one up.

chris.
You have some nice healthy lookin plants goin jipp. I just do the dry ice with all the trim and bottom bs. It works well and is super eazy and cheap to do. Thats 160 micron in the pics, its a little green in certain areas you can see but not too bad.

jipp

jipp

You have some nice healthy lookin plants goin jipp. I just do the dry ice with all the trim and bottom bs. It works well and is super eazy and cheap to do. Thats 160 micron in the pics, its a little green in certain areas you can see but not too bad.

i hope i get something. i figure i can turn the hash into oil if need be.
sucks having a high tolerance.
thank you for the compliment man, iv come a long way in 3 months time..

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

ok, now we talking.. my body could use a edible. laughs.
soon that will be me. :)

munchies,
chris.
Heck yea hahaha, I hope these caps are potent, ill report back tomorrow morning, i did a 50/50 mix of buds half tigers milk half gorilla glue

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

weed hangover bro? heh.. hope you slept like a baby!

rock on,
chris.
Hahaha actually yea kinda lol I think 3 caps is the magic number, very nice body buzz but I couldnt help it, had to take a few rips off the vape to really kick it in.:smoking:

jipp

jipp

Hahaha actually yea kinda lol I think 3 caps is the magic number, very nice body buzz but I couldnt help it, had to take a few rips off the vape to really kick it in.:smoking:
huge smile here bro, huge smile.. i cant wait for that.
woohoo, bring on the strong meds!

chris.

Top Bottom