Led height issues, suggestions wanted

• Thread starter Magi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Magi

Magi

So recently I bought a grow tent for the frame so the lights weren't hanging from the raptors. Well the tent is a little shorter than I was hoping for, isn't a problem, but it will force me to permanently hang the light at the same height through all of 12/12. So my biggest question is how close should I leave it? currently the iced out (really short plant, topped multiple times and just yesterday) is 42" tall from the ground including the pot and the maximum height from the ground I can hang the light is 62". So for a mars ts2000 is that enough light to start flowering at 20 inches from the top of the cannopy? Its rated for 1122 Umol (center) at 18". Will that not be enough in the beginning and too much once they grow up a bit more?

Last edited:
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It sucks when ur plants outgrow the light, i grow indica or indica dom hybrids i have a California light works cob bloom booster that is small enough to hang in a closet if nessasary, but read up on the strains your running it will give a good idea of maximum height, in bloom i need at least 16inc above canopy, have a toofless alien that is just starting her strech it's gonna be close or will have to flower in closet.

Top Bottom