Led Hight From Plants?

• Thread starter Chubby187
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chubby187

Hello everyone,

Seeking recommendations. I have a Galaxyhydro 600W LED Plant Grow Light Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Indoor. How far should I place my LED lights from my clones. The clones are about 7" tall. And what light cycle you all recommend.

Thank you all for your time.

sixstring

sixstring

What is the actual power draw from the wall? It should say on the led panel what the real wattage is
Im guessing its about 200w so i would say about 18 to 20in away from the clones until they get used to it.
I like 18/6 for veg but i run almost all heavy indicas so i use 17/7 to save some power.been doing it for over a year now and have not seen any plants start flowering early and clones root just fine.gl

C

Chubby187

What is the actual power draw from the wall? It should say on the led panel what the real wattage is
Im guessing its about 200w so i would say about 18 to 20in away from the clones until they get used to it.
I like 18/6 for veg but i run almost all heavy indicas so i use 17/7 to save some power.been doing it for over a year now and have not seen any plants start flowering early and clones root just fine.gl
Thank you for the tip I believe it say 65~265 I I am looking at the right place. I have paced a pic of the info. Let me know if the high still stands.

IMG 0890
sixstring

sixstring

Well if thats correct that is a higher power panel. I would keep it 24 to 30 inches away.does it have switches for veg and flowering (bloom) ? If so you could keep the flower (bloom) switch off for now.

C

Chubby187

Well if thats correct that is a higher power panel. I would keep it 24 to 30 inches away.does it have switches for veg and flowering (bloom) ? If so you could keep the flower (bloom) switch off for now.
It does not have that feature, I wish you did!

when they are ready to flower what hight would you recommended? Or should I keep the same hight as veg stage?

sixstring

sixstring

I ran the mars 1600 for a while which is about 750 actual watts. I kept my buds about 18 inches away when possible but there were times they got to about 10 or 12 inches away. @ 10inches they would bleach out.

C

Chubby187

I ran the mars 1600 for a while which is about 750 actual watts. I kept my buds about 18 inches away when possible but there were times they got to about 10 or 12 inches away. @ 10inches they would bleach out.
I appreciate your time and tips. Just turned on the LED light in the clones for the first time hope all goes well.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil

T

Trewalker

In vegi I'm running a California Light Works 3 foot up and all is well. In flower 12 to 15 inches.
Don't be afraid to throw the Cal Mag to them hot and heavy, I had bleaching in flower, but when I increased Cal Mag dosage my bleaching stopped for whatever reason. Im not aware of any info of Cal Mag helping with bleaching, but it solved my problem. YMMV

sixstring

sixstring

In vegi I'm running a California Light Works 3 foot up and all is well. In flower 12 to 15 inches.
Don't be afraid to throw the Cal Mag to them hot and heavy, I had bleaching in flower, but when I increased Cal Mag dosage my bleaching stopped for whatever reason. Im not aware of any info of Cal Mag helping with bleaching, but it solved my problem. YMMV
makes sense because healthy plants will take more light than sick plants.some stains will handle more light also.

C

Chubby187

Never heard of cal mag will have to check it out.

Dan789

Dan789

Hey check out some of the hints and tips in the growing indoor section. Don't be afraid to ask question. Everything you do or don't do in veg will affect you eventual harvest. Get a good nutrient program/schedule, don't over feed or give too much water. As the plants get stronger, and bigger they can handle more. Watch, ask questions and learn, plenty of willing experienced growers that are here. Good luck.

C

Chubby187

Hey check out some of the hints and tips in the growing indoor section. Don't be afraid to ask question. Everything you do or don't do in veg will affect you eventual harvest. Get a good nutrient program/schedule, don't over feed or give too much water. As the plants get stronger, and bigger they can handle more. Watch, ask questions and learn, plenty of willing experienced growers that are here. Good luck.
Thank you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom