LED Light burn, PH. Hard to say what’s wrong?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I have 3 plants in a 3x3 tent. About 4 or 5 Wk into flower. Two look strong and dark green. The third is looking rough. Very lime green and edges and tips are brown and crispy. Is this light burn.??

- all 3 are the same strain from seed (get down, solfire gardens)
- 6 gal pots
- organic dry amended
- peat based mix
- hlg qb 240w about 12inches above canopy.
Just confusing bc all plants have same light. Water. Ph. Feedings. Etc.

Led light burn ph hard to say whats wrong
Led light burn ph hard to say whats wrong 2
Led light burn ph hard to say whats wrong 3
Led light burn ph hard to say whats wrong 4
growsince79

growsince79

They look hungry. It's hard for her to get enough food to keep up with that bright light. I'd raise the light a bit and feed.

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

They look hungry. It's hard for her to get enough food to keep up with that bright light. I'd raise the light a bit and feed.
I could try to top dress her again. This Would be the 4th time since 10/17. I considered trying this initially, but it doesn’t appear to be a natural fade. Im nervous that too much food and it won’t fade come harvest time. Why I ran to the forums lol.

Unfortunately I can’t raise the light anymore. I’m restricted with a 6’ tent.

growsince79

growsince79

I could try to top dress her again. This Would be the 4th time since 10/17. I considered trying this initially, but it doesn’t appear to be a natural fade. Im nervous that too much food and it won’t fade come harvest time. Why I ran to the forums lol.

Unfortunately I can’t raise the light anymore. I’m restricted with a 6’ tent.
I would try mixing a tea with high K and pouring over some fresh ewc.

Porky1982

Porky1982

What do you mean by something in the root zone? Like poor ph, root rot, root aphids?

I do have fungus gnats but seem to control it for the most part...
Looks like a defienciey with ya feeds. I also use soil medium and when they in later flower they will need to be fed a bit more.
They also look a little over watered how often do you water?

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Looks like a defienciey with ya feeds. I also use soil medium and when they in later flower they will need to be fed a bit more.
They also look a little over watered how often do you water?
I water once maybe twice a week. 1 gallon of water for the 6.5 gallon pots

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I water once maybe twice a week. 1 gallon of water for the 6.5 gallon pots
If it is nutrient lockout, maybe the plants that look overwatered are having a nitrogen OD. ?? So my ph meter broke earlier in this grow so I just use well water from the tap. Generally comes in around 7.0 +\- which did not seem to bad. That mixed with the high ph peat, could my ph just be way off and the plant that appears locked out of potassium is more sensitive to this ph change?

Latest posts

Top Bottom