• Thread starter Mattfitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mattfitz

Im thinking about using this light for a single plant what are your thoughts

Dan789

Dan789

Mattfitz, just finished two 4x4 tent grows, I'm using one king plus 1200 and two lighthouse hydro blackstar 240 uv, each tent. Three plants each tent. I harvested (dried) just at 16oz. for the GDP.
Don't know how big your grow area is but might be better for you to get some type name brand light to start. Then you can always add another afterwards. I'm trying out a viperspectra 450 that switches from veg to bloom, those are selling for around $140 (US) on amazon.

stltoed

stltoed

I'm using three lights all from Platinum LED. They are the P4, and 2 P300s. I did this so I would have some flexibility regarding light placement. If you have one large light it ain't gonna be anywhere but directly overhead. I noticed the light you're looking at is fairly in expensive. It may work, but I'm with Dan. There's quite a bit of crap out there it may be worth your while to save up and get a named brand, and hirer power Leads. One with solid user revues. Mars isn't too expensive. (I understand expense is relative) but they seemed to get positive reviews and aren't as spendy as Black Dog, or Kind, or even Platinum.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

thats is like a 15w led panel. you need real watts, about 50w/sf from the wall to get serious with leds. start small 2x2 is 200w easy under $500 today, build it yourself for maybe $350

Top Bottom