LED lighting specs... now simplified!

• Thread starter Mothman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mothman

Mothman

It comes down to top bin diodes and the big companies get those so..you can buy a China board.it'll grow weed,but its not the best weed
I dunno. Take a look at these Hyphotonflux lamps. No big name but there’s a lot there to like, including Samsung LM301B white diodes and OSRAM reds. If only they had onboard UV…..
Lol,I think I got it. I was looking for the easy way out. Thanks
Yeah, I’m high, too. 🤡

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Should have just bought the light at this point the heatsink is 50 bucks..I'm using plate aluminum and a frigging drill..not a cheap hobby lol

Millwright

Millwright

I'm just a newbie at this indoor farmin' stuff, but I have had to learn a lot (fast) about lighting in my quest for the correct LED fixtures for my ~3x3 foot tent. I'm no expert and don't claim to be. BUT, I am happy to share with others just starting out a resource I found that will help in wading through the forest of misleading and sometimes almost fraudulent LED advertising out there. Take a peek. No charge.

--Mothman
I have 2 sf 1000 and 1 ts 1000.
I recently downloaded a
I'm just a newbie at this indoor farmin' stuff, but I have had to learn a lot (fast) about lighting in my quest for the correct LED fixtures for my ~3x3 foot tent. I'm no expert and don't claim to be. BUT, I am happy to share with others just starting out a resource I found that will help in wading through the forest of misleading and sometimes almost fraudulent LED advertising out there. Take a peek. No charge.

--Mothman
I have 2 SF 1000s and 1 TS 1000.
Ive recently downloaded a ppfd app for my Samsung galaxy.
The app wants me to choose between high and low "cri" and color of the light.
I cant figure out what CRI to choose. I've attached a screenshot of the app.
Any help is appreciated.

Screenshot 20211205 190314 PPFD Meter
freezeland2

freezeland2

I have 2 sf 1000 and 1 ts 1000.
I recently downloaded a

I have 2 SF 1000s and 1 TS 1000.
Ive recently downloaded a ppfd app for my Samsung galaxy.
The app wants me to choose between high and low "cri" and color of the light.
I cant figure out what CRI to choose. I've attached a screenshot of the app.
Any help is appreciated.
You check on the manufacturers website?

growsince79

growsince79

Me too heck I'm building mine over months with what I can..gets it done! Sf would be a dream! It comes down to top bin diodes and the big companies get those so..you can buy a China board.it'll grow weed,but its not the best weed
Most any light can grow the best weed. Hlg and gavita buds are no better quality than Chinese lights.

Top Bottom