LED Lighting

• Thread starter uphere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uphere

uphere

I recently added a 100w Cree to my closet. I run a 600w viper tc fully adjustable. Question, is the white Cree weakening my blurple. Everything seems fine now but would prefer to avoid headaches later. I start week 5 veg tomorrow. 16 hr days. 78- 36
Anyone mixing LED lights?

Anthem

Anthem

I recently added a 100w Cree to my closet. I run a 600w viper tc fully adjustable. Question, is the white Cree weakening my blurple. Everything seems fine now but would prefer to avoid headaches later. I start week 5 veg tomorrow. 16 hr days. 78- 36

Anthem

Anthem

Could not find any info on the viper. What is the true watts coning out of the wall?

uphere

uphere

Its a viperspectra 600tc. Not sure of conning. Its a typical Blurple but adjustable. Im running the viper at the recommended 100%Blue and 60% red at 30 inches. The Cob at same height.

uphere

uphere

I guess my real qustion is am I bleaching the blurple lighting? Lossing by addition? I'm worried I'm losing my UL and IR diodes to the white cob.

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Asked similar question myself bout a week ago, general opinion was it’s good. My question was whether to mix lights or keep one tent white and the other blurple

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter

Should definitely mix LED spectrums. As the plant does use a broad range of it to various degrees. Certain colors are able to penetrate the canopy and affect the plant as more "sun" like. Since that's the whole goal is to imitate it as much as possible.

uphere

uphere

Thanks, I feel better. Again, everything is great at the moment, want it to stay that way. Appreciate the feedback.

Top Bottom