LED Lights for 5x5x6.5

• Thread starter OntarioGoldenHash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I cant find the Fluence SPYDR 2h 47" anywhere (in stock). Looks like I won't be getting those.

I'll take a look at Raging Kush 2.0s.
They shipped free in the us so I picked commercial dock delivery and they arrived on a pallet.

0B2242AF F7D5 499F 86A1 3D24DAA4841C

899E4112 0818 4B43 ADCB 0BBF6943DDFE

70F01D6C 66F4 4B10 A446 6E93BE2E1FEE
D0E0C676 F1C5 4EC5 9F0F E77F7D761C2D
FA8E7C3B 5811 45E4 BC98 4CE22892ADA1

3977DA1D AEEC 4778 9A15 DE7E93296DC9

Canā€™t wait to get them hung and tested out.

1A3A5AA5 7D85 4F03 8663 86EFEE832D00
O

OntarioGoldenHash

I contacted Fluence and received a reply the next day, basically I contact one of my local resellers and they will order the SYDR 2h in for me, will update on progress.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Those pics remind me of when I brought home a crated 4 pass air handler coil to install in my homes crawl space to water cool some computers with. :)

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
If I could do one thing with my lights in regards to traveling back in time etc. it would be to go with bar style LED's 100%. Not that quantum board won't get the job done but refer back to moe's reasons above ^. Also maybe buying a little more wattage and just dimming back. I would LOVE to have a SE5000 in my 4x4.
Iā€™m rocking one in a 3.3x3.3 and love it! What fixture are you using now?

@Moe.Red said it best so now it comes down to which bar led to pick. Is the price a concern? That Fluence looks nice!
A24E9A4C EC63 49D3 ADA6 30F3C8D22E07

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Iā€™m rocking one in a 3.3x3.3 and love it! What fixture are you using now?

@Moe.Red said it best so now it comes down to which bar led to pick. Is the price a concern? That Fluence looks nice!View attachment 1257659
That fits like a glove! Lovely

I've got a SF4000 and a BloomPlus XP1500 in my 4x4 - 600w of quantum board goodness :) I won a SE3000 that's in my closet, maybe I'll buy another and pair them up in my 4x4 one of these days.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

How many diodes on that?

FULL POWER SPECTRUM TUNING: The Kush II is the first vertical flowering light to deliver full control over the spectrum without any loss of power. With up to 475 watts of any spectrum between 2700k and 6500k (warm to cool), you control what type of white light gets delivered to your plants. The red/far-red channel provides 175 watts of energy that can be evenly split, shifted to either 660nm or 730nm or completely turned off. The Kush II produces 650 watts of customizable plant growing photonic power.

Screenshot 2022 06 29 161636

Spectrum

PPFD

I didn't count the LEDs because I was crying over the specs on this beast šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
FULL POWER SPECTRUM TUNING: The Kush II is the first vertical flowering light to deliver full control over the spectrum without any loss of power. With up to 475 watts of any spectrum between 2700k and 6500k (warm to cool), you control what type of white light gets delivered to your plants. The red/far-red channel provides 175 watts of energy that can be evenly split, shifted to either 660nm or 730nm or completely turned off. The Kush II produces 650 watts of customizable plant growing photonic power.

View attachment 1257682

View attachment 1257683

View attachment 1257684

I didn't count the LEDs because I was crying over the specs on this beast šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ
How do you run yours? In terms of spectral control? Seems like I could run the same strain endlessly to try to dial in the perfect combination. Pretty soon instead of asking for nutrient ratios for certain strains ppl will also be asking which spectrum best suits that particular pheno. Thatā€™s a badass fixture!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

How do you run yours? In terms of spectral control? Seems like I could run the same strain endlessly to try to dial in the perfect combination. Pretty soon instead of asking for nutrient ratios for certain strains ppl will also be asking which spectrum best suits that particular pheno. Thatā€™s a badass fixture!
I have been playing with spectrums for years. UVA, UVB, Far Red, and everything in between. Literally.

I've got an idea how I want to run them, but I gotta get them installed first.

If you got a couple of hours to waste and you want to see a forum project we did a while back with UVB, this is a long thread but I think you would find my methods interesting

Had help from the top minds at the time on the forum on that thread. We even got the UVB bulb manufacturer to chime in and share his knowledge.

I have run just about every kind of grow light ever produced and a few I made myself.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

So I know this thread started of me asking about lights, is it worth me adding CO2 to a 5x5 room? Thanks.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So I know this thread started of me asking about lights, is it worth me adding CO2 to a 5x5 room? Thanks.
How many grows do you have under your belt?

What are your environmental controls currently? Temp, humidity (both up and down) etc.

O

OntarioGoldenHash

How many grows do you have under your belt?

What are your environmental controls currently? Temp, humidity (both up and down) etc.
I am on still on my first grow, just flipped to flower. When I do something, I try to do my best.

I should be able to control EVERYTHING if need be.

I have 1000sq basement to play with, however I cant use the whole space as its finished (wife will be mad lol), so my thought is to setup multiple 5x5 tents.

I am currently reading this: https://fluence.science/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Fluence-Photobiology-Guide-2019.pdf

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I think I would recommend that you get a couple grows behind you without CO2 at first. The problem with CO2 is that it is like installing a massive HP upgrade on a car. It goes fast, but it also points out all the weak spots like tranny and driver capabilities pretty quick. First time growers should probably try to keep it down the center of the fairway nice and easy at first, then once you are getting good look at what is the next thing you can do that is the biggest influencer on what your goals are. If your goals are fast and big, CO2 may be for you. If your goal is top shelf high THC bud, CO2 will have no impact and will only cause issues. At least that's my opinion, take it for what you paid for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom